Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Plata Paris

Very helpful support team.
Just started using the app today and could not see the button on the out of stock products, they immediately answered and fixed. Will see on the long term ;)

Suunday

This app is excellent for our business as we frequently go in and out of stock in styles. The app integrates seamlessly with Shopify to notify customers when items are back in stock while respecting our branding guidelines. My customers love it! The product team is also very hands on in helping us modify our configuration which is very helpful. Recommend 10/10 times.

TierOneUSA

I think this app is critical for any serious store owner who regularly has items out of stock. Builds your email list and generates sales. Support is fast too.

THAI VAPE SHOP

I've just installed the app and they help me do the customization exactly as I wanted to. Best support ever!

redleague.com

Super duper service.
Fast and reliable.

What a breeze to install.
And gives a very cool look to my shop.
Thanks again.

Mektrax Cycling

The app was easy to install and the support from the developer was pretty swift addressing some small questions I had. Due to our site needs, we are using only the free plan so no able to test all functionalities. However it seems to be pretty robust.

Bizzybcrafts

This app has been awesome for customers to be able to be notified when I add inventory. The customer service team is also incredible!

Warstic

Best customer experience we have had with a Shopify plug in. We required a few adjustments which were completed quickly and easily. We already have used this to capture a lot of missed sales opportunities. Highly recommend!!

SwimZip® UPF 50+ Sun Protective Swimwear & UV Zipper Rash Guards

Support has been extremely helpful and I'm very impressed with how they continue to roll out new useful and thoughtful features on the platform!

3D Universe

App works very well, and the support team has been great. They helped to integrate custom code into our Shopify theme so it would appear the way we wanted on our site.