Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

floorsaver

Great support, very quick, I would recommend this. Easy to use app and dashboard too. So far so good.

Flare's

Very excited about this app. Needed help installing this app on my custom theme and customer service was awesome. Highly recommend.

Retreatment Botanics

This app is great! A lot cheaper than the other apps available, but I found this app has a nicer, modern design which worked well in our website. The support team was great and super quick on any requests too.

Taylor of Old Bond Street

Amazing APP!! Not only it is easy to use and efficient, their custoemr service team is top notch and will help you quickly and efficiently. Very happy with this.

K5 Optima Store

Fantastic app, I’ve been using it for years in my original store and just recently added it to my second website. If I have any issues at all, when I send an email, I get a response back in a ridiculously fast amount of time, even during this crazy pandemic, which I’m very impressed by. Would definitely recommend!

Monomat

Great app - easy to integrate and helpful support. I wish they offered more features in the starter plan though.

INCH" verkkokauppa

Very positive experience with the support!
I installed the app and wasn't satisfied how it worked with our theme. So I reached out to support and frankly I wasn't expecting that the issues could be modified, but still gave it a go. Support took over and all my needs were met quickly and the app is up and running and we are right away getting more 'alert requests' than even anticipated!

Two thumbs up!

Corealy

I just opened a store and was looking for a Back in Stock app. This app is great and is exactly what I needed. The customer service is friendly and helps you in a timely manner, which is very important.

Pasta Kitchen (tutto pasta)

Great app, up to now, only been working for a few days. Had a few problems with the install but Gopinath was very helpful and solved our issue after a few emails. Thanks.

KC Cattle Company

This app has accomplished everything our company has needed it to. The data even showed us after the 1 month free trial that the sales from the email alerts were easily worth the monthly payment. Customer service has also been great to make any specific changes for our business and answer any questions.