Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Import Bike México

Great feature and great customer service, very recommended. Don't hesitate to superpower your store with this app.

MarkerPOP

The team work very hard to make sure that all of my requests are done accordingly. I really appreciate that very much. So far so good with the app and customer service, thank you!

The Rotten Fruit Box

The app is easy to install and configure and works as advertised. The developer was also helpful when we reached out to them.

Three Crazy Crows

I have just started using this app, so I’m not super familiar with it yet...but their customer service/support is awesome! They have been very fast at responding and answering all my questions. So far...I love it! I have it set up for a craft box I’m going to be launching and I’m able to get an email list going on the page, which will be very helpful when I go live with the product.

Sneakers Unplugged

Works and integrates really well, requires little tweaks, but the team and support is really helpful and fast, so all good!

Wellness Lab®

using the free version still but so far so good. One needs to learn how to manually send email alerts on the free version but support super fast and excellent.

Cordano

5 stars for the support on the free version. Thirumagal cutomized the app on my website after I asked if the display of the size option was included in the free app. Haven't actually tried the app yet live, but I'm already feeling positive about it!

Noobie Box

We used this app for our first out of stock situation. It is very user friendly and easy to navigate and the team is really helpful for any issue/request. We highly recommend it!

Funky Fitness

I've only been using this app for a week or so but so far so good. Amazing response time on my question so I'm very pleased!

miamclothing.com

I had an issue about the appearance of the bar and scaling it to different screen sizes. In few minutes from sending a message to Support, I got reply and the matter solved. Such a great support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38