Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Secret Location

So far the App has been working as described. Customer service is prompt and very helpful with all their inquiries. Big thumbs up!

B. Marie Accessories

I installed this app to allow my customers to set alerts for their favorite items from my shop since I keep a limited inventory. I also wanted to gage what items were in high demand. I have two Swym apps installed and they were able to quickly assist me with a display issue during off hours. I am certainly looking forward to upgrading as my business grows. Thank you!

River Supply Co

Great app. Works great with our website. Support is also really helpful. Highly recommended to everyone!

BeautyFit® Australia

Great and quick Support Team happy with a Back in Stock APP is working perfect with my store my customer is very happy... Thank you so much!

Body By Roxanne & Co.

Easy integration, looks great and does what I want without a lot of fuss. Support was also very quick and helpful too. I highly recommend.

Sanrio

Good App and Great Support. Initially, we had some issues with back in stock feature on Quick view. The App support team worked for us and resolved the issues

BackSide Fabrics

This app works better than I expected! It' very easy to install and makes it easy for customers to sign up for a notification when a product becomes available. As soon as you add stock, it will automatically email the customer. I even had an issue due to another app that I am using, so I contacted support and they had my issue fixed in a few days. Would definitely recommend!

Indoor Farmer

Back in Stock Product Alerts is a great addon feature for our store, popular with customers. Their support team was quick to respond + helpful.

MELPOM

I started using this app last week, and I can say it is a great app so far. I am using the free version, and it is quite complete for what I need to use now. Besides, I had some doubts setting the button at my homepage and the customer service was so helpful and nice, and most important, they came back to me in just a few hours. So if you are looking for a Back in Stock button, I would highly recommend this one.

Brown and Ginger

Had an issue with the code still being present after uninstall but Krishnan provided very fast support in removing this. I uninstalled due to attempting to improve store speed and SWYM Back In Stock had little impact on that so I may well use it again in the future. Thanks Krishnan again for your help, support and kindness :-) Jo

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42