Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Bizzybcrafts

This app has been awesome for customers to be able to be notified when I add inventory. The customer service team is also incredible!

Warstic

Best customer experience we have had with a Shopify plug in. We required a few adjustments which were completed quickly and easily. We already have used this to capture a lot of missed sales opportunities. Highly recommend!!

SwimZip® UPF 50+ Sun Protective Swimwear & UV Zipper Rash Guards

Support has been extremely helpful and I'm very impressed with how they continue to roll out new useful and thoughtful features on the platform!

3D Universe

App works very well, and the support team has been great. They helped to integrate custom code into our Shopify theme so it would appear the way we wanted on our site.

Melvita Official Store

Great and speedy customer service team in helping resolve problems faced. Have yet to try out the app further so can't comment about its performance yet.

Closca Design

Great app and best customer service ever. Very easy onboarding and intuitive dashboard. I would recommend it.

j boutique

Love this app! It was very easy to set up and worked instantly! And they are quick to respond to all your questions!

Hock Gift Shop | Army Online Store in Singapore

after installing the app, i've noticed it was not working for my theme, so i've emailed Swym Support team, almost immediately Thirumagal responded to my email. after taking a short video to show them the issue, the very next day the app is working for my online store. Now i can see which are the products that are OOS & has a high demand on my site, we would order more in the future. those that are OOS & no demand, we know there is no point restocking again.

Nomad Lane

Great app for out of stock notifications. Really helpful customer service who assisted us in implementing the app on our store.

ANITIALS

Great and FAST customer service! Highly recommend this app for Shopifys stores :) Thank you for your suport!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30