Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Now or Never Jewelry

Está bien en general, y el servicio de atención al cliente es bastante efectivo y rápido, pero creo que le falta mejorar en cuanto a diseño y personalización de éste.

Dear Blackbird Boutique

Great app and exactly what we were looking for. The team are really helpful, they got back to us really quickly and implemented some updates so we can get the most out of the free plan. Thanks again :)

Mobileleb.com

support is great, application works exactly like it's supposed to be, very reliable thumbs up! keep up the good work guys

Cantik by Camilla

This app is super useful & something i've been looking for for my site for ages. The free plan is great for me currently & the team are very quick & helpful with responses if you have any questions. Would recommend.

Lone Wolf Paintball

Very easy to setup and customize. Looks great on your site and works as described. The backend reporting is really nice to see what customers are waiting on the most. We had a glitch at first that wouldn’t show the widget on our out of stock items but customer service repaired and fixed it within minutes. So far so good!

PARIDAEZ

I currently use this app for my shop and it's fabulous. It's incredibly easy to use and the customer support team was extremely helpful. I emailed them with a few questions / fixes to be made, and they helped me immediately. It was an effortless process.

Seasons of the Home

Like it so far. Would prefer I get notified when someone asks to be notified about a product back in stock so I can reorder asap! Thanks!

The Podium

Very simple but effective app to save sales when stock runs out. I had a small formatting issue when I installed it which the support team quickly remedied.

Les Ethiquetés

The app work perfectly : it allows customers to ask for a notification when a product is back in stock. I use the free version and I am very happy with it. Customer service is also efficient as they answer really quick and fix your problem.

evanhealy

This app does exactly what I needed it to do. The customer support was top notch - they got back to me very quickly, and helped me customize the email template and worked with me to solve a few issues. They went above and beyond.