Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

3D Universe

App works very well, and the support team has been great. They helped to integrate custom code into our Shopify theme so it would appear the way we wanted on our site.

Melvita Official Store

Great and speedy customer service team in helping resolve problems faced. Have yet to try out the app further so can't comment about its performance yet.

Closca Design

Great app and best customer service ever. Very easy onboarding and intuitive dashboard. I would recommend it.

j boutique

Love this app! It was very easy to set up and worked instantly! And they are quick to respond to all your questions!

Hock Gift Shop | Army Online Store in Singapore

after installing the app, i've noticed it was not working for my theme, so i've emailed Swym Support team, almost immediately Thirumagal responded to my email. after taking a short video to show them the issue, the very next day the app is working for my online store. Now i can see which are the products that are OOS & has a high demand on my site, we would order more in the future. those that are OOS & no demand, we know there is no point restocking again.

Nomad Lane

Great app for out of stock notifications. Really helpful customer service who assisted us in implementing the app on our store.

ANITIALS

Great and FAST customer service! Highly recommend this app for Shopifys stores :) Thank you for your suport!

Kalon Boutique

This app is exactly what I was looking for! The team was super helpful in making it work exactly how I wanted it to. I couldn't be happier!

The Original Footwear Co.

The app works very well for our store, and customer support is great! I would absolutely recommend them if you need an alert system for out of stock items.

AVAVAV Firenze

We've recently downloaded the app and have found support to be very helpful, with the app quite easy to use, and understand! Great Job!