Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Bug Bees

This app is great and allows my customers to let me know which items they want to see come back in stock! I run a retail shop and don’t automatically restock everything so it’s super helpful to know what people want to see come back. I use the free option so features are obviously limited but the support staff has been great! Very quick responses and very helpful in any question I’ve had (even with the free version). Would recommend!

Randi Jo Fabrications

This is a highly useful App and the quality of Swym's customer service is unrivaled. Thanks y'all!

Stationrd6

Great service when I had an issue, app working well so far.

Pilot 6

This app has worked extremely well for our needs. Great service, too!

Eadie Lifestyle

Great app, and free customization too. Thank you Nisha~

American Medic Apparel

Upgraded to the starter plan & had some questions so emailed on a Friday & they communicated with me ALL weekend long to answer my questions & do some stuff for me that they don’t normally do. AWESOME customer service!!!

LOVING IT so far! Have only gotten to use the customer "sign up" part so far but I'm sure the email notification part of the app will be just as good.

Mawatest

Easy to install and use. Needed some help/adjustments from the support team and they were very helpful and replied within a few hours.

Narboroughhall

Easy to install, with great support. Only installed for 2 days but have lots of out of stock leads already that we didn't have any knowledge of before :)

Lou Lou Company

Easy set up and amazing customer service. I was a little worried when I saw some of the things I wanted didn't seem to be out of the box. But the support team literally had all my requests answered in only a few hours (including changing font sizes, integrating with Klaviyo, and setting a threshold for sending alerts). It's been on my site for 24 hours and I have already collected 23 new customer emails! Super happy so far.

Dojomats

Far exceeded my expectations for the support! they responded within 10min of my request!
Anusha did well in explaining what the free plan involved, and Krishna fixed the alignment issue in 4minutes!
10/10 would increase both their pays