Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Sanrio

Good App and Great Support. Initially, we had some issues with back in stock feature on Quick view. The App support team worked for us and resolved the issues

Indoor Farmer

Back in Stock Product Alerts is a great addon feature for our store, popular with customers. Their support team was quick to respond + helpful.

MELPOM

I started using this app last week, and I can say it is a great app so far. I am using the free version, and it is quite complete for what I need to use now. Besides, I had some doubts setting the button at my homepage and the customer service was so helpful and nice, and most important, they came back to me in just a few hours. So if you are looking for a Back in Stock button, I would highly recommend this one.

Brown and Ginger

Had an issue with the code still being present after uninstall but Krishnan provided very fast support in removing this. I uninstalled due to attempting to improve store speed and SWYM Back In Stock had little impact on that so I may well use it again in the future. Thanks Krishnan again for your help, support and kindness :-) Jo

Lil Chubbs

Anshu and her team... always been a big help to our store. Every request we put in they solved and took care of. Wishlist plus and back in stock both are amazing apps.

Sunhoney

Amazing customer service - received an email just minutes after sending one and resolved my problem right away! Love the customization features and so great to see what my customers want us to bring back in stock. 10/10 recommend

Kids Car Sales

The app was simple to set up and looks great on our store. It's exactly what we needed just before the busy Christmas period. Really impressed by the level of support that the dev's have given, too.

Couple&Pie

Works quite good. Easy to use and it's kinf of effective. Also the support it's very very good. Glad with the app and the team behind.

Caversham Mill

Wow, what can I say? The support has been phenomenal and the team have gone out of their way to make the app suitable for my eCommerce site. The addition of this app, I am sure will be invaluable and I look forward to seeing the results. I would highly recommend this app.

Hemlock Hat Co.

This app has helped us better notify customers when products become available again! The support team has been very responsive and willing to help make the app meet our specific needs.