Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Wood Workers Workshop

Really easy to install and setup. The guys in support were very quick to respond and help finish the setup. We have only been using it for a few days but so far the take up rate looks good.

Game Academia Singapore

This app is great to check the demand of products that when out of stock.
Customer support team were fast and efficient in assisting with our request.

LUXTRA

Easy to use and does the job. Really good customer service - quick and helpful follow up to my questions.

NSAATA

What I love most about this app is its very responsive customer support team! The issue I had (which turned out to be my fault) was diligently handled by the support team

Catholically

Easy to add to the store. Fantastic and quick support. Highly customizable. Seems a great app from the beginning!!! I will surely get some back in stock requests from my customers!

Travel Store

I really like this app to keep my customers engaged if they want something that's out of stock. I also check the list periodically to see what's popular to reorder and most purchase once they receive the email.

Bee's Knees Knee Pads

Installation and customization was a piece of cake! However, I needed the alert to show up as soon as a single size was out of stock, rather than when the product was out of stock in every size. I emailed support, and presto! Krishnan was swift, polite, and effective.

Guraga

Great app but even more important, agile and efficient customer service. We had an issue and they solved it properly. Thanks!

esc UAT

Great app! Definitely serves the purpose. Support team should provide users an option to customise the email templates but the support team was kind enough to update it for us.

MyFamilyBuilders

I installed the app and used it for a couple of days now and I am very happy with the results.
When installing the app I needed a small tweak on the positioning of the pop up in my store and in less than 45min from writing to their customer service the developer wrote back with already a solution complemented.