Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Victoria Row

Just installed the app, but had an initial query about a function. I was able to chat instantly via Live Chat with customer service and was informed that the functionality I am after is in the pipe works and should be available later this year. Another functional issue was also able to be resolved immediately. Very happy with the assistance and outcome!

Danique Jewelry

Very quick to fix an issue we had with a button showing up. Works well and I like being able to direct my customers to these sold out listings to sign up for restocking alerts. Looking forward to new features coming up

Dolo Supplies

Important functionality to have on any ecommerce store. Works great on our store!

Green Man Packaging

Excellent company to work with. Just what we were after.

Myessentialbusiness

This is a great app! The customer service team is very supportive.

Repaint History

Customer Service is excellent. Great app

Fabii Shop

Very good app and great customer service. -Very helpfull.

Flashback Limited

This app is simple and straightfowrard, and does exactly what it says. It keeps track of people who wish to be notified when a product you sell is back in stock, and notifies them when you restock. Definitely worth it!

Holic Nation

great app and most of all great customer service! has boosted my sales a lot! my webpage looks more professional too!

Got Keys

Great Support,
Was willing to help me with any of my questions. I think this app may be great. I haven't actually used it yet, but so far so good!