Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Thezebra

Amazing - the app helps us identify popular products and when in doubt their friendly staff are simply the best of help.

Lekkerproject

works great, it's really good to see what products are wanted so you can buy in accordingly. Thanks!
I'm using it for my store www.lekkerproject.com

Reyine Boutique

Amazing and quick customer service. We had issues with our theme and the app working how we wanted so they went the extra mile and fixed our coding. Highly recommend.

reyineboutique.com

Derby Originals

A great feature that is an excellent asset to any store. Customer service goes above and beyond following up with any questions to guarantee customer satisfaction. Basic service is free which is pretty much an unlimited free trial. Will happily upgrade service once business picks up.

Mary Wyatt London

Great app and prompt help reponse resolved.
Would recommend

Ohbebe

Extremely prompt and helpful support, plus easy setup - love it so far.

Shop Wineblock

Their set-up was streamlined and they have the best service of any app we've used in Shopify so far!

Byicdk

Great support and quick responses from the team. Also the app works as expected.. Can recommend :-).

Amadastore

Really pleased with the app! And more so the customer service! Got to customize my email easily and I am really happy with the way I got served :) Really useful app and I doesn't have to send the emails myself. Also an wishlist in a same app!

www.amadastore.fi

Realtime Security

So far so good. Gives you a chance of capturing an email address of someone wanting to purchase an out of stock item. Much better than losing that potential customer completely....