Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Khurana S

The app fulfills my need and also I Appreciate the support.

Himalayan Salt Shop

The best tech support I ever received!! The app was great already, but when I wanted help to tweak it, Prateek promptly responded to all of my emails and even went in to tweak the code. Thank you so much!

Bug Bees

This app is great and allows my customers to let me know which items they want to see come back in stock! I run a retail shop and don’t automatically restock everything so it’s super helpful to know what people want to see come back. I use the free option so features are obviously limited but the support staff has been great! Very quick responses and very helpful in any question I’ve had (even with the free version). Would recommend!

Randi Jo Fabrications

This is a highly useful App and the quality of Swym's customer service is unrivaled. Thanks y'all!

Shopcolori

Sharp and easy to use. Technical support is quick, accessible and everything is fixed within 24 hours.

Stationrd6

Great service when I had an issue, app working well so far.

Pilot 6

This app has worked extremely well for our needs. Great service, too!

Shungite Queen

Just to be clear, this review is for the FREE version of the app. It is nice to be able to keep a list of requests to be notified when products are back in, within Shopify. It would be nice if the free version allowed for an automatic message to be sent to a customer. There is no way to remove a notification from the list once you have sent someone a "back in stock" email. My understanding is that these features are available with the paid version. I don't expect a free version to have all the functionality of a paid version, but in this case, I feel like they could provide a bit more.

Eadie Lifestyle

Great app, and free customization too. Thank you Nisha~

American Medic Apparel

Upgraded to the starter plan & had some questions so emailed on a Friday & they communicated with me ALL weekend long to answer my questions & do some stuff for me that they don’t normally do. AWESOME customer service!!!

LOVING IT so far! Have only gotten to use the customer "sign up" part so far but I'm sure the email notification part of the app will be just as good.