Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Fearless Collection Clothing

Everytime I try to use this app there is so sort of error! It hasn't worked for my store. and I've lost customers because of it

B. Marie Accessories

I installed this app to allow my customers to set alerts for their favorite items from my shop since I keep a limited inventory. I also wanted to gage what items were in high demand. I have two Swym apps installed and they were able to quickly assist me with a display issue during off hours. I am certainly looking forward to upgrading as my business grows. Thank you!

River Supply Co

Great app. Works great with our website. Support is also really helpful. Highly recommended to everyone!

Basics by Luamarta

Nice app and nice staff. Is intuitive. But for downloading the information in a simple way you have to be PRO. As Free only gives you the archive in .csv and you can’t see the images. PRO is quite expensive.

Gulfcoast Robotics

Support team is good, but this app is completely broken. We've used the paid version in the past with solid results, but the free version is not even functional. App metrics don't work, alerts requested number doesn't even match the number of subscribers shown, and worse of all, we can't even send emails to subscribers.

BeautyFit® Australia

Great and quick Support Team happy with a Back in Stock APP is working perfect with my store my customer is very happy... Thank you so much!

Body By Roxanne & Co.

Easy integration, looks great and does what I want without a lot of fuss. Support was also very quick and helpful too. I highly recommend.

Sanrio

Good App and Great Support. Initially, we had some issues with back in stock feature on Quick view. The App support team worked for us and resolved the issues

BackSide Fabrics

**Second Update** Only after changing my original glowing review and leaving the review below, Swym decided to try to help me. They were very cooperative and helpful, and I am happy to say it is now working properly once again, so I will keep my subscription as it works very well for my store. I'm just disappointed that it took me leaving a less than glowing review to get them to be responsive. **Update** I originally gave this app 5 stars; I have an issue and the app is not working and they say they cannot fix it. Will be canceling my subscription; I'm so disappointed.

Indoor Farmer

Back in Stock Product Alerts is a great addon feature for our store, popular with customers. Their support team was quick to respond + helpful.