Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Monster Buck Supply

We didn't want to lose customers when products were out of stock. This is so nice to have on our site. I also had a question for support and they were quick to respond, friendly, and helpful!

Bambola

Impressive application to avoid losing sales. Excellent, fast and efficient customer service. Install now!!!

Hello Love Fashion

Great feature to have for you store. It was easy to setup and get going. I needed some assistance and customer support was very helpful. They were quick to respond and very friendly.

Alpine Rings

Gopinath from their support team really went above and beyond to help me integrate this into my store. I had several questions and when I reached out to them I was only an hour into my free trial; that made absolutely no difference to them and they treated me like a paying customer. Top rate support and I have no doubt they'll be there for me if there are any other issues. I will definitely convert to a paid plan after this trial is over.

Dowdle Folk Art

They are doing great with response and support time so far. I've asked multiple questions and they've got back to me right away.

SoFlo Jewels

This app is perfect for add to waitlist for out of stock products! The integration onto my shopify store was seamless and quick and easy. Customer service helped me as soon as I messaged them and quickly helped me add a button and fixed everything for me. I highly recommend this app over the other apps for waitlist.

Happier To Give

The app is great, after seeing how much sales it brings in from the alerts I've started adding products early to create anticipation and once people are signed up and the item arrives the email alert goes out to everyone. We did have an issue to where many would sign up for an item and when 1 return would come in it would alert the customers before the official restock, however I just learned today that you can adjust the settings to only send alerts when x amount is restocked for all products. Love it when apps cover all the bases:) Great feature! Great app!

Sukoshi Mart

Have recently installed this app, and it does what is needed so far. Had some display issues, but the customer support rep has resolved the issue very quickly! Fast and reliable customer service is a great start.

Arabella Baby

The app has worked well so far and my questions have been answered quickly. I would recommend this app.

JUNIH Dog Store

Application parfaite et service client au top ! A voir les résultats sur le long terme... Je recommande à 100%