Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Couple&Pie

Works quite good. Easy to use and it's kinf of effective. Also the support it's very very good. Glad with the app and the team behind.

Caversham Mill

Wow, what can I say? The support has been phenomenal and the team have gone out of their way to make the app suitable for my eCommerce site. The addition of this app, I am sure will be invaluable and I look forward to seeing the results. I would highly recommend this app.

Hemlock Hat Co.

This app has helped us better notify customers when products become available again! The support team has been very responsive and willing to help make the app meet our specific needs.

Vornado Australia

Love this app <3 :) Currently, I am using this app on two of my Shopifys and work wonders. I definitely recommend this app. Their support is A+, in my second shop because it was a customised theme I had a bit of struggle to display the app and in less that 24 hrs my problem was solved.

Nina Berenato Jewelry

I used this app to bring in more pre and special orders - and it's really helped! it goes along with your theme and the customer service is always very helpful. Recently, I reached out when I switched theme and I got a response and fix to my problem within 10 mins.

Oxygen Boutique

Great app and great support. We have used this for nearly a year now and it really helps when we sell out of something and notifies our customers when its back in stock.

Askari

Great app and great support! The app works super well and i have managed to get many new sales sinces installing it. LOVE IT.

Wood Workers Workshop

Really easy to install and setup. The guys in support were very quick to respond and help finish the setup. We have only been using it for a few days but so far the take up rate looks good.

Game Academia Singapore

This app is great to check the demand of products that when out of stock.
Customer support team were fast and efficient in assisting with our request.

LUXTRA

Easy to use and does the job. Really good customer service - quick and helpful follow up to my questions.