Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Dear Blackbird Boutique

Great app and exactly what we were looking for. The team are really helpful, they got back to us really quickly and implemented some updates so we can get the most out of the free plan. Thanks again :)

Mobileleb.com

support is great, application works exactly like it's supposed to be, very reliable thumbs up! keep up the good work guys

Cantik by Camilla

This app is super useful & something i've been looking for for my site for ages. The free plan is great for me currently & the team are very quick & helpful with responses if you have any questions. Would recommend.

PARIDAEZ

I currently use this app for my shop and it's fabulous. It's incredibly easy to use and the customer support team was extremely helpful. I emailed them with a few questions / fixes to be made, and they helped me immediately. It was an effortless process.

The Podium

Very simple but effective app to save sales when stock runs out. I had a small formatting issue when I installed it which the support team quickly remedied.

Les Ethiquetés

The app work perfectly : it allows customers to ask for a notification when a product is back in stock. I use the free version and I am very happy with it. Customer service is also efficient as they answer really quick and fix your problem.

evanhealy

This app does exactly what I needed it to do. The customer support was top notch - they got back to me very quickly, and helped me customize the email template and worked with me to solve a few issues. They went above and beyond.

Italian Food Online Store

Reactive customer service, always polite! We suggest you this application because you have the chance to have more customers in your mailing list, even if you are out of stock. Superb!

Jacob Bromwell

Quick customer service. Nice dashboard. The form builder is very user friendly. Great app highly recommend.

Fete Home - Swank Home Accessories at Effortless Prices

The app itself was easy to install, has worked seamlessly since installation (18 months ago) and CS has been fast and efficient. We recently changed themes and needed an adjustment to the app ... once we requested help from CS, it was resolved within an hour. Great app, excellent CS.