Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Unleash the Pawsitive

Free features was exactly what I needed. Customer service was quick to answer any questions we had. Thank you

Chaturbate Store

So far the app has been working as intended. At this point, we do not have any thing to complain about.

sugar and spice crafts

So far so good, I’m on the free plan at the moment, whilst I see if I can justify $15 a month.
Had a question and the developers got back to me in record time.
Very impressed so far.

Coffee Machines and Beans

An easy to set up app, with amazing customer support. I can see us recouping lost opportunities. thanks.

May 31, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind review, we are happy to be able to help :)

Fredericks and Mae

I have just started using this app - but it is easy to set up, the customer service is great - and it has already earned us one sale in just 20 hours!

May 31, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind review - and that's great to hear that you are seeing value from the app :)

Pro Sports

Really liked this app. I have just started to use it and the support team has been very kind and helpful up till now :). Hope to use it for a long time and generate good revenue :):)

May 31, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. And we look forward to generating revenue for you for a long time as well :)

My Sisters Closet Boutique

We find it very valuable to be able to have customers sign up to receive alerts when products are restocked. Their team has been very responsive in helping us fix a couple of glitches.

May 31, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, appreciate the kind words on how responsive the team has been - hearing those words truly makes our day.

Kinsfolk Shop

Their support team is amazing if find yourself needing help.
I didn't like the way the button appeared on my site initially but they fixed it within a couple hours and now it's great! I like that this app offers a free plan as well.

May 31, 2020

Thanks so much for your very kind words, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. So glad to hear the FREE plan is something you are getting value from.

Bambola

Impressive application to avoid losing sales. Excellent, fast and efficient customer service. Install now!!!

Hello Love Fashion

Great feature to have for you store. It was easy to setup and get going. I needed some assistance and customer support was very helpful. They were quick to respond and very friendly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35