Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 90% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
15 maggio 2023

I recently started using Swym Back in Stock Alerts on my e-commerce store, and I have to say, I'm thoroughly impressed. The app is incredibly easy to set up and use, and it's been a game-changer for my business.

One of the things I love about Swym Back in Stock Alerts is that it allows my customers to sign up for notifications when a product they're interested in is back in stock. This has helped me to retain potential customers who may have otherwise given up on purchasing a product that was out of stock at the time. It's also great for generating buzz around products that are in high demand but temporarily out of stock.

The app also provides me with detailed analytics on product demand, which is incredibly helpful when it comes to restocking inventory and planning future product releases. The interface is clean and easy to navigate, and the customer support team is always quick to respond and helpful.

Overall, I highly recommend Swym Back in Stock Alerts to any e-commerce business looking to increase sales and customer satisfaction. It's a must-have app in my opinion, and I'm grateful to have found it. 5 stars all the way!

xpriteusa
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
4 marzo 2024

We've had a great experience with this app in the years that we've been using it. The Back in Stock form is clean and quick to load. We recently updated our theme and had some issues with the layout and size of the form, but Josiah from the Swym Support Team had us fixed up in a matter of hours. Nice!

KEYWAY
15 agosto 2023

This app works as it should and best of all, support is responsive and will figure out what you need - 100%.

Oasis Date Gardens®
12 ottobre 2023

Great customer service and very nice solution :))))

OYOY LIVING DESIGN
Danimarca
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
2 ottobre 2023

Super responsive. We needed to make a notify me button for out of stock items and because of the theme were using the button was showing up in the wrong place on the product page. The swym team was very quick to get back to us to make the customizations we needed to get it up and running!

ciele cosmetics
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
6 luglio 2023

I don't use this app much as we usually have most things in stock, but it is very useful when our workshops are sold out and people enquire when the next time workshops will be available. I recently had a small display config issue, which when alerted, the team fixed within a matter of minutes. Great customer service and a useful tool.

Birgu Candlelight Company
Malta
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
30 aprile 2023

Some of the best customer service I've ever received. Sent support request, responded quickly, accessed our site, made the adjustments and sent a message back. You just don't always receive customer support like this. Very rare. Highly recommend not only for the beautiful, intuitive software, but for the excellent service.

Deriiv
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
19 giugno 2023

My favorite thing about this app is the integration with Klaviyo. Plus, the customer service team is quick to respond and are always very helpful if you ever need assistance. Big fan!

Anchal Project
27 febbraio 2024

Easy to use, cheaper than other and more efficient than everythin else !

Thanks a lot to the devs and the customer service, they helped me many times !

Beau-fils
Belgio
22 agosto 2023

Fantastic service with a super-responsive support team. Solid analytics and integration spread with marketing apps. Highly recommend.

Curio Spice Company