Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Slate Wearables

Quick, helpful staff that helped me customize the app as I requested. Definitely recommend! Thank you!

Rainbow Nation Wines

An effective user friendly app. Their support team is fantastic! Shout out to Soutrik for sorting out an issue quickly. Highly recommend this app

That’s it Nutrition

This is a great app to collect emails when a product is out of stock. I like the way it sends an automatic alert as soon as inventory is replenished. It's definitely driving revenue without effort. A++!

Y-NOT

Great App, great and fast support, I really like the fact that they have livechat. The app itself is a lifesaver, it reduces customer questions, and it also earns itself back when people buy after receiving an alert.

The Daebak Company

Great app with great customer service. I've finished setting up two important features on our site thanks to their developers. Quick response. willing to recommend to other founders

Various Keytags

We used this app to keep track of customers who want products that are sold out so that we can know how many to produce. Additionally this app lets us track emails of our clients and then reach out to them directly about product inventory status! The support team is also really nice and helpful when we had some questions.

Mach Apparel

Been using for a short period, but so far so good! Support has been phenomenal and it does what promised!

Zves Apparel

L'application fonctionne très bien et est très utile. Je n'ai jamais eu de problème, sauf une fois : l'application ne fonctionnait plus. Le support de l'app m'a répondu et corrigé le problème presque instantanément.

Banana Industries

Takes a lot of work away with automatic stock alerts. Super quick support, we changed theme and Soutrik sorted the app straight away.

loulouby Babynest

Best support ever. I had many customzation requests and Somali answered me always within 24 hours and helped me so much! Thank you for the amazing support!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50