Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 16, 2023

Really important part of our customer service experience, developers are quick to respond to concerns and easy to work with.

Village Craft & Candle
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 29, 2022

This app works as intended and our customers use it regularly. Their support team is really responsive and have been great with helping us match the look and feel of our existing website theme.

GloveNation
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 27, 2022

really nice support! everything good i really liked this app can reccomend 100000000% go for it i you can!

xtalvinyl
Poland
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 22, 2022

The team was so helpful when I needed to have a workaround! Quick to respond and thorough with their communication.

LotusAndLuna
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
November 14, 2022

Muy buena atención al cliente y capacidad resolutiva. Tenía un inconveniente que no podía resolver, no solo me respondieron rápidamente sino que también me ayudaron haciéndolos ellos mismos.

AG México - Líder en suspensión
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 3, 2022

Great app and great features. Also brilliant customer service. The app does bot support multiple languages which means that only one language can be displayed at a time.

German Products International UK
Ireland
October 18, 2022

superb customer service and email alerts works well. Very easy to use and one of the most necessary apps for your site! I use to be on the free plan and really found value after using it. Will be looking to switch to paid plan as I expand my store. Thank you for the great customer service

cbbplanet
Time spent using app: 9 months
October 17, 2022

We are launching a new Shopify store and have selected Swym Back in Stock for our new site. While our site is still not yet live, the team at Swyms has been super responsive and helpful in getting our legacy wait lists into Shopify and integrating the app on our new site.

J. Stockard Fly Fishing
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 16, 2022

We have found this App to be very helpful for our customers to stay up to date with new inventory arriving. We had an important question and a helpful solution was provided extremely fast. Very impressed!

KJP Select Hardwoods
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 16, 2022

First and foremost, I want to start by saying that I highly rate Swym Back in Stock Alerts app. It does exactly what it has been designed to do. I had been using the app for some time with no issues whatsoever. I recently upgraded the theme and when I went to make the necessary changes to get the app back up and running again, I had some minor issues. I had to contact tech support to get it resolved. I can’t honestly fault them. Very helpful and went beyond my expectations when I asked for further help so I could customise how the app integrated with my website. All in all, 5 star all around. Thank you very much! www.absolute360.co.uk

ABSOLUTE360®