Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Momma's Shop

This app is honestly awesome not only because of what it does which is super useful for us (constantly on preorder) but also because of how amazing the support is. I had an issue with the klayvio integration and they helped me fix it in a very smooth and kind way

Swazi

Really good for helping our customers get notified when what they want is back. Great service as well from the team, would definitely recommend.

Materia Store

Fast and extremely helpful support for custom scenarios, proactive outreach. Great integrations. Love it.

Pintar Números

For us the best application for managing notifications and automatic notification to customers for products out of stock. The application support is absolutely fantastic.

Portofino Ceramica

Works like expected. The support is on point - fast and helpful. Had one small problem and got an answer within half an hour. Super satisfied.

thomascavanagh

App is easy to navigate and set up, and provides great data about customer usage. Customer service is super fast at responding and extremely helpful.

The Polished Jar

Apps works great and the customer service was extremely speedy and helpful. After a long time of using the app, I ran into a small issue and the customer service was extremely fast and helpful. They answered my questions within minutes of my email. Thank you so much!

Lola Ramona

Easy interface to work with and the customer service team are super diligent. They reached out to me not the other way round and we had a really useful zoom call to optimise the platform

The Closet

Excelent app who offers great integrations with Shopify. Congrats to the support team who helped me solving lots of problems

Little Bikkie

I have found this app extremely helpful. It's saving me a lot of time as I now don't have to manually keep track of which customers need to be notified when a product is restocked. Customer service is excellent! Very fast and helpful. Definitely recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45