Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

QH BEAUTY

I’ve had the app for about 6 months now and I absolutely love the app. Not only does it drive sales in email marketing because it immediately alerts the customer if the restock but the customer service is second to none! Timely responses and always delivers! They even helped me add my code when i couldn’t find it! That makes me customer for life!

Washi Tape Australia

I kept having issues with the app, but Gopinath did not stop working on it until it worked on my store. I really appreciate it. Awesome customer service and great app!

Leigh Country

Great app. Works as advertised. Customers already bought my products because of it. Thanks for this app

Keeko

I had an issue with set up and just could not get it working. I emailed support and they replied within an hour and had it up and running! So far so good!

HairTox®

This app is amazing! Very easy to use and integrated seamlessly with our online store. Perfect for showcasing products coming soon or for pre-order. The customer support was superior to most apps I've used in the past. Highly recommended!

Misswood

Nice app. Great customer service.....................................................................

LYLO LONDON

Great app, worked really well and the customer service was excellent. They informed when the app had stopped working (i changed my theme) before i had noticed! Would recommend

Addison Ross Ltd

So far it is looking great with many customers tracking the odd item that is out of stock. We are really pleased and belive the App will have a positive effect on sales. Th eback office has good functionality and makes everything easy to manage.

Rich & Royal

We are really happy with the app so far. The support team answers very quickly and implemented all of our design changes. Thanks!

Up The Reds

Great performing app with value and a really responsive and friendly support team for when we've had queries.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39