In Stock Alerts

In Stock Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

StephenSharer

We had some initial trouble getting the app to work due to some compatibility issues with the theme we were using, but the development team was very responsive and extraordinary in making the necessary adjustments to make it work! The dashboard gives you a control tower view of all of the stock alerts that customers have requested. The app also provides a wonderful new data source of where we should focusing our efforts!

2b Gioielli

Great customer support! We had some problems with our theme and they solved them in a few minutes! I strongly suggest you try this App!

FerBen Style

Great addition to our site
Support team has been helpful with any questions/adjustment that we need.

Especia

Awesome app, so far we are only starting to use it but it promises to be very effective on driving conversions to our site. Also the support team is very friendly and helpful.

Creative Boys

Amazing app, even better customer support. Five Stars!! The app does everything it promises and the support team is very helpful and quick.

MindfulSouls

Really nice app. Good support team, always there to help! Good API integration with other apps. Recommend.

Babe Basics

Great app, great support! Definitely drives the revenue to support the cost of the upgraded plans. Highly recommend.

The Keke (Keke International Sdn Bhd 1255521-T)

Good support. Easy to use and install.

Luca + Grae

At first, the app was not working well with our template so I reached out to customer service and they were EXTREMELY HELPFUL and solved the problem all the way through. They were very patient with us and our theme so the app would work seamlessly. The interface is easy to use and it's straight forward. Our customers have found this very useful and for us as well. I definitely recommend this app over other alerts app that I have tried!

waekura

Support team is very effective ! They solve my problem in less than 5 minutes ! Very good App, the is a must have !