Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

miamclothing.com

I had an issue about the appearance of the bar and scaling it to different screen sizes. In few minutes from sending a message to Support, I got reply and the matter solved. Such a great support.

Muizee

Great app to stay on top of production. Easy to install - though it didn't appear at first after an email to the team they quickly helped me resolve and install the app. So far so good and so great that it has a free option!

Bodytrading.com

In times that our stock is selling our really fast this app helped us to keep customers posted about the products they want most. Conversion is going great so far, and that for an app that's completely hands off. The developer also offers great and timely support!

Dear Blackbird Boutique

Great app and exactly what we were looking for. The team are really helpful, they got back to us really quickly and implemented some updates so we can get the most out of the free plan. Thanks again :)

Mobileleb.com

support is great, application works exactly like it's supposed to be, very reliable thumbs up! keep up the good work guys

Cantik by Camilla

This app is super useful & something i've been looking for for my site for ages. The free plan is great for me currently & the team are very quick & helpful with responses if you have any questions. Would recommend.

PARIDAEZ

I currently use this app for my shop and it's fabulous. It's incredibly easy to use and the customer support team was extremely helpful. I emailed them with a few questions / fixes to be made, and they helped me immediately. It was an effortless process.

The Podium

Very simple but effective app to save sales when stock runs out. I had a small formatting issue when I installed it which the support team quickly remedied.

Les Ethiquetés

The app work perfectly : it allows customers to ask for a notification when a product is back in stock. I use the free version and I am very happy with it. Customer service is also efficient as they answer really quick and fix your problem.

evanhealy

This app does exactly what I needed it to do. The customer support was top notch - they got back to me very quickly, and helped me customize the email template and worked with me to solve a few issues. They went above and beyond.