Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Keeko

Location Australia

I had an issue with set up and just could not get it working. I emailed support and they replied within an hour and had it up and running! So far so good!

HairTox®

This app is amazing! Very easy to use and integrated seamlessly with our online store. Perfect for showcasing products coming soon or for pre-order. The customer support was superior to most apps I've used in the past. Highly recommended!

Misswood

Location Spain

Nice app. Great customer service.....................................................................

LYLO LONDON

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app, worked really well and the customer service was excellent. They informed when the app had stopped working (i changed my theme) before i had noticed! Would recommend

Addison Ross Ltd

Time spent using app About 2 months

So far it is looking great with many customers tracking the odd item that is out of stock. We are really pleased and belive the App will have a positive effect on sales. The back office has good functionality and makes everything easy to manage.

Rich & Royal

Location Germany
Time spent using app 1 day

We are really happy with the app so far. The support team answers very quickly and implemented all of our design changes. Thanks!

Up The Reds

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app works brilliantly and support are very quick and friendly with their responses to any queries.

DOLAN

Easy to set up and user-friendly backend dashboard. I would have given 4 stars due to some design glitches when trying to customize design from within the app, but the developer team was very helpful, quick to respond and helped customize our buttons/forms exactly as needed.

Import Bike México

Location Mexico

Great feature and great customer service, very recommended. Don't hesitate to superpower your store with this app.

MarkerPOP

The team work very hard to make sure that all of my requests are done accordingly. I really appreciate that very much. So far so good with the app and customer service, thank you!