Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Italian Food Online Store

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Reactive customer service, always polite! We suggest you this application because you have the chance to have more customers in your mailing list, even if you are out of stock. Superb!

Jacob Bromwell

Quick customer service. Nice dashboard. The form builder is very user friendly. Great app highly recommend.

Fete Home - Swank Home Accessories at Effortless Prices

Time spent using app Over 3 years

The app itself was easy to install, has worked seamlessly since installation (18 months ago) and CS has been fast and efficient. We recently changed themes and needed an adjustment to the app ... once we requested help from CS, it was resolved within an hour. Great app, excellent CS.

Erin Fader Jewelry

Love this app and the customer service has been outstanding. We have needed several modifications to our code to make this work with our theme and have gotten very quick response to all our needs. We're getting excellent ROI.

Product Junkie DC

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Easy to use app. You can customize if you're not lazy like me. Customers get an email when it's back in stock and you can determine whether it's worth restocking by gauging enthusiasm.

Unleash the Pawsitive

Time spent using app About 1 month

Free features was exactly what I needed. Customer service was quick to answer any questions we had. Thank you

June 4, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind review, appreciate hearing from you. And great to hear that the free features are working well for you.

Chaturbate Store

So far the app has been working as intended. At this point, we do not have any thing to complain about.

June 4, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and it's great to hear that the app is working well for you :)

sugar and spice crafts

So far so good, I’m on the free plan at the moment, whilst I see if I can justify $15 a month.
Had a question and the developers got back to me in record time.
Very impressed so far.

June 4, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us your review, and for your kind words. It's always great to hear from our merchants :)

Coffee Machines and Beans

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

An easy to set up app, with amazing customer support. I can see us recouping lost opportunities. thanks.

May 31, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind review, we are happy to be able to help :)

Fredericks and Mae

Time spent using app About 21 hours

I have just started using this app - but it is easy to set up, the customer service is great - and it has already earned us one sale in just 20 hours!

May 31, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind review - and that's great to hear that you are seeing value from the app :)