Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Pro Sports

Location Kuwait

Really liked this app. I have just started to use it and the support team has been very kind and helpful up till now :). Hope to use it for a long time and generate good revenue :):)

May 31, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. And we look forward to generating revenue for you for a long time as well :)

My Sisters Closet Boutique

We find it very valuable to be able to have customers sign up to receive alerts when products are restocked. Their team has been very responsive in helping us fix a couple of glitches.

May 31, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, appreciate the kind words on how responsive the team has been - hearing those words truly makes our day.

Kinsfolk Shop

Time spent using app About 2 years

Their support team is amazing if find yourself needing help.
I didn't like the way the button appeared on my site initially but they fixed it within a couple hours and now it's great! I like that this app offers a free plan as well.

May 31, 2020

Thanks so much for your very kind words, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. So glad to hear the FREE plan is something you are getting value from.

Bambola

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Impressive application to avoid losing sales. Excellent, fast and efficient customer service. Install now!!!

Hello Love Fashion

Great feature to have for you store. It was easy to setup and get going. I needed some assistance and customer support was very helpful. They were quick to respond and very friendly.

Alpine Rings

Time spent using app 1 day

Gopinath from their support team really went above and beyond to help me integrate this into my store. I had several questions and when I reached out to them I was only an hour into my free trial; that made absolutely no difference to them and they treated me like a paying customer. Top rate support and I have no doubt they'll be there for me if there are any other issues. I will definitely convert to a paid plan after this trial is over.

Dowdle Folk Art

Time spent using app About 6 hours

They are doing great with response and support time so far. I've asked multiple questions and they've got back to me right away.

SoFlo Jewels

This app is perfect for add to waitlist for out of stock products! The integration onto my shopify store was seamless and quick and easy. Customer service helped me as soon as I messaged them and quickly helped me add a button and fixed everything for me. I highly recommend this app over the other apps for waitlist.

Happier To Give

The app is great, after seeing how much sales it brings in from the alerts I've started adding products early to create anticipation and once people are signed up and the item arrives the email alert goes out to everyone. We did have an issue to where many would sign up for an item and when 1 return would come in it would alert the customers before the official restock, however I just learned today that you can adjust the settings to only send alerts when x amount is restocked for all products. Love it when apps cover all the bases:) Great feature! Great app!

Sukoshi Mart

Have recently installed this app, and it does what is needed so far. Had some display issues, but the customer support rep has resolved the issue very quickly! Fast and reliable customer service is a great start.