In Stock Alerts

In Stock Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

LeenaandLu

I used this app to help me have a stock alert and it worked great. Customer support assisted me to set it up and work great. the only downside is that it won't alert you if someone left their email. you have to log in on their site and download the list.

Volante Design

App was easy to set up. I did reach out to support to customize the look of the confirmation box (colors were not in line with our branding) and they were able to fix it promptly. Looking forward to upgrading to the paid version and getting automatic notifications enabled!

UASHMAMA Canada

I just installed the Free version, so I haven't tested the paid version. But the support is really fast thanks!

Green Horse Online

We have only been using this app for a short amount of time but so far its been great for recording customer details and being able to contact them when a product comes back in stock.

The team have been super responsive and helpful with assisting in making sure it looks completely right on our website.

Wish N Wells

So far so good, its a very helpful app .Also the support team was quick and responsive :). Must get this app if your products go out of stock and back in stock often. Only Thing I do not like is it doesn't email you when someone does sign up for restocks. :(

Stoorla

Had some problems setting up the app, it didn't show the way it was supposed to, however, customer service is excellent and fixed it up in a jiffy

Bobbin Girl Bag Making Supplies

Very good app, does exactly what it says on the tin and support is great. I am using the free app at the moment and it works very well, the only thing is, you have to remember to go in and check customer requests for stock alerts as you don't get an automatic email letting you know a request has been sent

Would definitely recommend this app

Shopcolori

Sharp and easy to use. Technical support is quick, accessible and everything is fixed within 24 hours.

Shungite Queen

Just to be clear, this review is for the FREE version of the app. It is nice to be able to keep a list of requests to be notified when products are back in, within Shopify. It would be nice if the free version allowed for an automatic message to be sent to a customer. There is no way to remove a notification from the list once you have sent someone a "back in stock" email. My understanding is that these features are available with the paid version. I don't expect a free version to have all the functionality of a paid version, but in this case, I feel like they could provide a bit more.

Dodecatees

Excellent customer support. Nisha from the support team was very quick at replaying to my emails along with the changes needed. Keep up the good work!