Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Crazy Candies

Great app with outstanding customer service. I changed my theme and that caused it to stop working, but when I contacted Customer Support I got a response within an hour and all fixed.

Simons Shoes

This app has performed quite well so far. Their support is very quick and easy to work with. Out of all the back in stock apps we've used - this has been the best one.

True Wholesale

Contacted them today and I can say, that they have a very responsive and helpful support. Thank you!

Hecho Ropa

A great app for creating alerts for when you want to notify customers when you have sold out products that are back in stock. Highly recommend!

GNL Footwear

Works very well, is easy to use and reliable. Also their customer service is very helpful and quick. We can definitely recommend this app if you are looking for a way to notify customers of availability.

The Steady Hand

This app is great. The service is the best part. I requested a lot of customizations to make this app work with my theme and products. I also ran into some issues with integrating with Mandrill. They stuck with me and helped to figure everything out. It works smoothly now and well worth the cost. I am building my email list and my customer base. Thank you!

Wagtopia

The app support is really great and quite helpful. Would definitely recommend. It also provides integrations with different marketing platforms.

Masderm Cosmética

Muy buena atención y rápida respuesta, recomendamos al 100% esta aplicación ya que nos automatiza una parte fundamental.

Bette

This is a great app. It does exactly what we need it to do and simple to use. Their support i s very helpful too.

Gluecksboutique®

Nutzen die App seit ca einem halben Jahr. Seit kurzem auch mit einem neuen Theme. Hier funktionierte sie zu Beginn nicht. Nach kurzer Rückfrage wurde der "Fehler" innerhalb kürzester Zeit behoben. Top!