Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts | Reviews

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Of Life & Lemons®

Love this app! Have had loads of responses to it and the help I have received from the support has been second to none.

Emilia Rose Art Eco Yoga Mats

A great app for creating alerts for when you want to notify customers when you have sold out products that are back in stock. Highly recommend!

Make Believe Co.

The support is NEXT LEVEL which has enticed me to upgrade my plan from free to paid. It is so worth it!

VM Aquatics

Does everything I hoped it would. Only had one small issue when installing the app due to the theme that I'm using but their support desk was very fast in sorting it out for me. Definitely recommended.

FOR ALL KIND

This app does exactly what we were looking for and customer service has been great. They responded within a day and were able to help us resolve a minor issue we were having very quickly!

Cinder & Sage

This app seems to work well! Nice that I could customize it to suite my shop/colors. I like how it looks on the product pages. Support is great, always fixes my issues quickly when I have had troubles.

Live The Creed

Just installed this app and it is performing well, lots of people signing up for out of stock notifications, and emails automatically notifying customers makes my life easy. They also are very responsive and helpful, had a formatting issue that was fixed super quick. Thanks team.

Sinister Boutique

Great app, set and forget! Support is great ... quick emails and great follow up. I would recommend.

Paul and Joe

We used this app on our shop. It works well, and there are many option to configure it as we need. Big up to the support team who was very reactive!

House Finery

Great app with wonderful support. The free version allowed us time to set it up perfectly before upgrading to the automatic notification package. Highly recommend!!