In Stock Alerts

In Stock Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Send automatic back-in-stock and pre-order notifications

Sew Many Prims

App is great & the customer service is even better! They are very quick to respond to emails, solve any problems & even check back in to make sure everything is working properly with follow up emails. Highly recommend!

Retro Styler

The app works well and looks good on the page once customised. Excellent support also - we had an initially issue but the support team were very helpful and quickly fixed the problem. thanks very much.

MEDHealth Choice

I am using the Free Plan and I really enjoy it. Had 1 issue with setting things up, but customer service was extremely quick to resolve this issue for me. I will be using them to upgrade my plan when the time comes. I fully recommend 5 stars!

HouseOfSarah14

Great app and great service. Thank you so much for the amazing app you created and the great job and customer service that you offer. Looking forward to use your app for a very long time.

William Wood Mirrors

Excellent app, clean and simple look and very effective once a product is back in stock for gaining a customer.

We had an issue with app integration upon switching themes, this was rectified by Krishnan in under 24 hours and the app is now working perfectly.

We can't fault Swym here and recommend this app highly.

June 22

Perfect help from the team! It is just the beginning but I am sure this app will help!
Thanks a lot

ChezCarpus.com

Excellent support team! They responded within hours and rapidly fixed the problems I'd experienced when changing store theme.

Cotes of London

For $10 a month I would say its one of the most useful apps out there. As I am currently low on stock I think it will save me over 100 orders. Not the most customizable app but Great support makes up for this.

Angel Alchemy Jewelry

I wanted customers to be able to be notified if a similar item was restocked. The customer service has been super helpful configuring the wording and placement to my needs

No. 2 Willow Lane

Using this app for alerts when an item is restocked. Support was very helpful - and the app is easy to use. Thanks!