Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Materia Store

Fast and extremely helpful support for custom scenarios, proactive outreach. Great integrations. Love it.

Pintar Números

For us the best application for managing notifications and automatic notification to customers for products out of stock. The application support is absolutely fantastic.

Portofino Ceramica

Works like expected. The support is on point - fast and helpful. Had one small problem and got an answer within half an hour. Super satisfied.

thomascavanagh

App is easy to navigate and set up, and provides great data about customer usage. Customer service is super fast at responding and extremely helpful.

The Polished Jar

Apps works great and the customer service was extremely speedy and helpful. After a long time of using the app, I ran into a small issue and the customer service was extremely fast and helpful. They answered my questions within minutes of my email. Thank you so much!

Lola Ramona

Easy interface to work with and the customer service team are super diligent. They reached out to me not the other way round and we had a really useful zoom call to optimise the platform

The Closet

Excelent app who offers great integrations with Shopify. Congrats to the support team who helped me solving lots of problems

Little Bikkie

I have found this app extremely helpful. It's saving me a lot of time as I now don't have to manually keep track of which customers need to be notified when a product is restocked. Customer service is excellent! Very fast and helpful. Definitely recommend this app.

The Eden Atelier Co.

I needed a way to know which items/sizes my customers wanted to see back in stock and this app is perfect for that. I use the free option which allows me to have a subscription form for customers. I did struggle to add the code myself but i was able to chat to someone from the app and they very quickly got it sorted for me. I then also had a problem but again this was very quickly rectified by the team. Really impressed so far and hoping to invest in the paid version of the app to allow automated back in stock emails rather than doing them manually as soon as i can!

Naptural Queen Hair Care

This app really helps my business increase its sales. Allowing customers to request when an out of stock product will be back in stock is amazing! The customer service is great as well.