In Stock Alerts

In Stock Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Send automatic back-in-stock and pre-order notifications

Ohmi

Great customer support team. Prompt reply for customizable product.

Oakedge

Great app and brilliant support. Prompt replies and very helpful.

Silverseshop

The support was amazing. They translated a couple of things that I needed to be translated and made some more changes for free that I really appreciated. Nisha was super helpful and quick. I recommend it.

UPDATE:

They keep on having amazing support. Every time I've had an issue they have solved it in a matter of minutes, which is great and necessary when running an online store. Very happy with this app.

Au Revoir Les Filles

Amazing customer support and quick response! Arvind was super helpful and helped me modify the colours / text of the alert email to suit my website. The app gives us detailed information about which sold out items are in demand, helping us to cater to the needs of our customer. An automated email that alerts customers once items get replenished saves us time and brings in sales. Highly recommend.

Shopslayplay Com

I have been using in-stock alerts for a few weeks now. We have had a few kinks with reporting and email features after the upgrade. However the team is very responsive in addressing and resolving our issues in a very quick manner. We will continue to use the app as it provides us with what we need in terms of which items customers are interested in when they visit our store.

Creativewellness

Excellent features for a free app. Had a couple of issues installing but the support team were brilliant in helping me get set up.

Pasticcini

Works perfectly and a must for all stores. I requested the widget button to be moved, and within minutes they changed it to a perfect position. Excellent customer service and great app. Top work.

Love Jools

This is a fantastic idea, I love how customisable and easy to install this app is !

Solar Statues

Works perfectly once configured. Customer service from developer was outstanding.

Meghan Evans

I recently installed the free version of this app. Install was easy and fast, but I wanted to make a couple of tweaks to the way it appeared on my website that I was unable to do via the dashboard so I contacted customer Swym's customer service. They quickly made all requested changes and were great to work with! I highly recommend this app and developer!