Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

HairMNL

Great service, easy to set up, very responsive team. All in all, one of the better apps I've used on Shopify.

Elevated Candles

One of the easiest apps I've ever setup. I really like having the option of a button or in-line form and being able to change colors to fit our branding.

El Greco Miniatures Ltd.

Some initial teething problems but support was there immediately and resolved the issue straight away.

Also took on board our request to add Omnisend to their list of email newsletter subscriptions.

Forever Friday

Great customer service, they helped me out a lot with customizing the template etc. Would highly recommend this app.

Rock n Romance

Very impressed ..There were a couple of glitches in getting it to work exactly how i needed it to and contacted the help centre .. I have been amazed at how attentive these guys are in helping sort any/all issues and customising the whole package to my exact needs, even offering to link it to my ESP free of charge and always coming back with progress reports ... I now have a perfectly working feature to add to our site that my customers just LOVE .. Thank you Krishnan you are a superstar ..

ForêT

The app is simple and easy to Install. Above all, the customer support is prompt and worked on the issue promptly. Would definitely recommend the app to others.

Buddhani Fashion

After installing this app, there was still a need to edit the codes. This arranged SWYM Support very smoothly. We can not provide a lower rate than 5 stars. Recommends everyone to download this amazing app. And as said, you need help, their team will be on duty almost 24/7.

Ivory Lane Boutique Inc.

We've only had the app for a couple weeks but so far it working and producing results as hoped. Our store brings in small quantities and has high product turnover so the easy customer feedback provided by Stock Alerts helps us to quickly assess the need to reorder specific items. We had a need to move the location of the email form and the great customer service to get it done was quick, very interactive to be clear on the requirement, and the result was just what we needed. We'll update this review in a few weeks after we and our customers have had a chance to really try the functionality and reporting, and we can assess the results.

The Landmark Project

This app is very clean and customizable. customer support is A+ our theme didn't support one aspect of the app and theme support wouldn't help so app support jumped in and fixed it over night with very good communication. would purchase another app from them and would recommend to anyone who needs quick smart app support, and doesn't have time for the run around with email chains. great app!

Lemonsuite

The best customer service I have ever experienced! Product is really great! First I thought I couldn't use it because I'm very picky about the design on my page, but customer service helped me and changed the design until I was happy. And this is even on the free part of the app. I can def recommend!