Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Summit Creek Shop

Great customer service and support. We had an issue and it was fixed pretty quickly. Also, the app solves so many issues with sold-out products and email grabbing.

One Earth BCN

I have only just installed it and I haven't restocked yet but it looks nice on the page and they quickly translated the email that is sent out into the language of my site, so great customer service!

Drum&BassArena

Installed the app to keep track of demand for out of stock products which is does perfectly. I had some issues getting it set up and running with my theme but the support team are ON THE BALL with helping, even adjusting the app on their end so that it would work exactly how I wanted it to with my store.

Reprise Activewear

I just installed this app to help me collect emails for my out of stock items. The app didn't automatically add to my product page with the install that I did so I reached out to the customer support and got a response in less than 5 minutes that fixed it. Thanks!

The Stylised

Easy to use and customise, great customer support. They fixed an issue I was having without me having to do anything!

Ms.Minuit Studio

Very easy to install and use. Since my theme is customized, there is a problem for the app to identify the sold-out button and attach to it. I emailed their team for help and they responded quickly and resolved the problem! Everything is working as expected now. Definitely recommend it to all of you.

Lucy & Co.

This app has been great a tool for capturing information about customers that are interested in an out-of-stock product and re-engaging them when it's back in stock. The customer support team has been extremely supportive, answering questions and making changes to the design/functionality of the app to suit the needs of our business. Recommend!

Sloanie

Phenomenal support team who provide an impeccable service getting the app installed across various themes... and a great app.

Glorious Cubs

Apps works well, excellent customer service. I reached out for few questions and they answered very fast

Cedar and Stone

Great app and customer service is so helpful. I have had a few questions for them and they have gone out of their way to help me and have resolved everything quickly!