Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Retro Styler

The app works well and looks good on the page once customised. Excellent support also - we had an initially issue but the support team were very helpful and quickly fixed the problem. thanks very much.

MEDHealth Choice

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am using the Free Plan and I really enjoy it. Had 1 issue with setting things up, but customer service was extremely quick to resolve this issue for me. I will be using them to upgrade my plan when the time comes. I fully recommend 5 stars!

HouseOfSarah14

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app and great service. Thank you so much for the amazing app you created and the great job and customer service that you offer. Looking forward to use your app for a very long time.

William Wood Mirrors

Excellent app, clean and simple look and very effective once a product is back in stock for gaining a customer.

We had an issue with app integration upon switching themes, this was rectified by Krishnan in under 24 hours and the app is now working perfectly.

We can't fault Swym here and recommend this app highly.

vapedoutbelmont

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

half the time this app doesn't work. it once took 4 hours for my customers to receive a email and by that time the product had sold out

June 22

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Perfect help from the team! It is just the beginning but I am sure this app will help!
Thanks a lot

Hilo and Bobbin

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

App didn't work and the confirmation email lead to an error page multiple times but the support team was super helpful and called personally to fix the problem.

ChezCarpus.com

Location France

Excellent support team! They responded within hours and rapidly fixed the problems I'd experienced when changing store theme.

Cotes of London

Time spent using app About 2 months

For $10 a month I would say its one of the most useful apps out there. As I am currently low on stock I think it will save me over 100 orders. Not the most customizable app but Great support makes up for this.

Angel Alchemy Jewelry

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I wanted customers to be able to be notified if a similar item was restocked. The customer service has been super helpful configuring the wording and placement to my needs