Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Avail London

Very happy with service - prompt, friendly and quick results. Would use Swym Corp in the future. Thanks

Mod Bands

This app is great for bringing potential lost traffic back to the store when an item is out of stock. The team is very responsive to questions and issues. Can’t rate it highly enough.

Quality Cellular Parts

This App saves me lots of time! Whenever I run out of stock on a product, I always receive messages from my customers asking when I will be getting more in. Then when I receive my order, I manually send emails to my customers letting them know that the product is back in stock. Now I don't have to do that anymore. The Support is amazing. I wanted the notification option to show on the collection page as well as the product page. Swym Support added the code to my store and made sure that it worked seamlessly with a pre-order App that I am using.

xoxobeautique

I love this app. It helps me to determine what my customers are waiting on so that I can prioritize what I will re-stock fastest. I also love how it automatically notifies my customers when a product re-stocks since I have a lot of products that continue to need re-stock. It really takes a burden off me to do this task for me.

Danú Global

App installed easily and is completely intuitive. Does exactly what it says it does. Had one small display issue, which I brought to their attention and got fantastic customer support. They addressed the issue quickly and were totally professional.

SLMD Skincare by Sandra Lee, M.D. - Dr. Pimple Popper

Easy to install and enough customization to make it brand friendly. Worked just as expected, really happy with the results!

Fascinators Direct

Have been using the free plan for a few months now and it works well so we may upgrade to the full version at some point soon. When products are out of stock it really helps increase conversion rates on our hats and fascinators https://fascinatorsdirect.co.uk/

HITOHIRA

I have been used this app for a few months and upgraded pay plan. customer support is top notch, thank you very much!

Waypoint Wanders

Super easy to set up! I had one small problem with the look of my listing after I installed it and I contacted support and it was fixed that same day. Super excited about this app!

HairMNL

Great service, easy to set up, very responsive team. All in all, one of the better apps I've used on Shopify.