Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Bloome Europe

Great app and also a very helpful and pro-active support from the developers. Top!

Willowberry

Really chuffed with this app, it works really well and I appreciate being able to customise the text and formatting. I use the free version and it does everything I need it to.

Rsr Moto

so far so good! support is quick and the app is easy to modify

Hardysucculents

Works well, but more importantly the level of service is unmatched. Highly recommend this app and any others they create.

Wearfoehn

Amazing customer service. They really came through when we had a major media hit and were out of stock of our most popular product. Had the plug in up and styled to match our theme within 20 minutes. Would absolutely recommend using this app. Great work to all at Swym.

Mirth Caftans

Fast customer service; quick and easy to setup. I like that I can customize the button to match my theme colors. Already have a slew of signups for out of stock products that I wouldn't have known about otherwise. Not sure why I didn't install an app like this sooner.

Our Angels Guidance

This is a great app and the customer service was impeccable.

Detour The Label

By far the most pleasant experience in getting my online store started. The In Stock support team goes above and beyond to make sure the app is working for you - they are incredibly helpful and very quick to respond. I'm so thankful for them!

Dodecatees

Excellent customer support. Nisha from the support team was very quick at replaying to my emails along with the changes needed. Keep up the good work!

Areteleotards

I have not had it long enough yet to be able to assess it fully, but it seems OK on first appearance. Thank you