Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

DesignNest by allocacoc

Location Netherlands

Features look pretty good. But when I try to install it and just found out that it doesn't have a free plan anymore...

July 22, 2019

Thank you for trying out our app, and for your review. I am glad you like the features - we do have a free plan. I am sorry if that wasn't very clear during the install/setup process but we still very much support it. Please let us know if we can help you get setup on the FREE plan for the app.

No. 2 Willow Lane

Using this app for alerts when an item is restocked. Support was very helpful - and the app is easy to use. Thanks!

Gracemade

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app so far, no complaints. Seamless design flows great with our site too. They give you the option for a pop-up button, or a form to sit right on your product page.

MSE

Location Australia

I used this app so that customers could be notified when out-of-stock items were replenished. As I am using the free version my customer was not notified. I did not realise until I got a complaint from them. It should be made clearer when setting up the app that notifications are not automated on the free version. You have to manually go in and send the notification email. Once I did that it worked fine. Looks good on my website and integrates well.

HHPlift

Support was solid and very responsive. The app works and looks great. We definitely recommend the app.

AffinityBands

This app isn't cool looking, but the developer is really helpful, and the app works really well. Had an issue with the app not showing up on some products because of our theme, and the problem was fix very quickly.

FIXY

Amazing customer support. Really unreal...I contacted them and they responded quickly and helped me get up and running without me having to pay a developer!

Whale Of A Time Clothing

Time spent using app About 1 year

Super app, it does all the things we want for when we have out of stock items or preorders! The support is great as well, getting all issues resolved in a thorough and timely manner.

Holi Boli – Fearless Ethical Fashion

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 1 day

Had an issue loading the app. Swym team fixed it asap with no drama. It looks great on my site and it is exactly what I wanted. 100% recommend it. Great App.

Strayght Underwear

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Awesome app and amazing support team, strongly recommend. I wouldn't use any other app for back in stock alerts!