Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Nail Supply UK

The word her is. CUSTOMER SERVICE, these guys are awesome at it, all i can say is lightning quick services. miss this at your own peril.

iamRetro.com

Great app! highly recommended to drive more sales to your Shopify store! Their support is great and was extremely helpful in getting everything set up & configured properly!

Andewyn Designs

This app is easy to install and modify. The customer support team was very helpful and quick to respond when I had questions.

Volante Design

App was easy to set up. I did reach out to support to customize the look of the confirmation box (colors were not in line with our branding) and they were able to fix it promptly. Looking forward to upgrading to the paid version and getting automatic notifications enabled!

Premium Vape NZ

App works great, the paid version is well worth the extra as means emails go out automatically when product back in stock and you can see sent email reports so know what has happened. Support is excellent too -Krishnan is awesome to deal with.

Tika Peek

This application is working well on my products page and looks great with my theme's store. When I reached out to them with a question, they responded that same day and were extremely helpful and helped me make the changes needed. I highly recommend this application!

VACANT SHOES

Perfect app. You need an app that will notify when I will run out of stock. I had a couple of doubts and they have a very good help service.

Colombani

Really poor app. Does not work well. Main functions are not available and support is not helping the issue. E-mails look like spam, because it is not possible to change language on basic and important words. I can't recommend this app!

Stush Life & Style

Currently using the free version - The app works perfectly so far. They also provide great customer service.

NATURELO

Works really well - support helped me get it setup and working well on the site. They are helpful and fast! would recommend!