Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Zed Aesthetics

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

I used this app on the free plan and the customer service I received was great!! They were fast to respond and also customised what I required on my page :)

Jewels, Bags & More...by Ann Scott

This app was easy to install and for someone with no experience building a website, that was huge. It is easy to modify features and the app overall looks great. Customer support is terrific. When asking questions about another app by this developer (Wishlist Plus), the agent found a small glitch on THAT app and adjusted it before I even knew it needed attention! Now THAT'S service! Really glad I found this developer group. Know my customers will love both products. Thank you Swym Support!

FashionFavorites

Location Netherlands

Goede app, mooi design en uitstekend geholpen door de klantenservice met het vertalen van de klant e-mails van engels naar nederlands.

Les Artisans d'Azure

We chose this app to allow our customers to sign up for notification if they aren't ready to pre-order the item they like. Our wait times can be long for pre-order items, so it's often more interesting for customers to sign up for that notification and for us to download the report and order those items.

This configuration was not available by default, so Suman at Swym helped us configure it. We've just lanched the store with the app and hope our customers will use it to help us better serve them.

Works nicely
Great support

ALLICIANTE

Works incredible and their customer service is absolutely lightning speed and on point. So glad we found this app!

BE CHIC NEW YORK

Time spent using app About 1 year

Installment process is friendly & app easy to manage. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ROCKS!!!! Customer service will respond as soon as possible and resolve your issue. 2 THUMBS UP!!!!

Altitude Hobbies

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app with easy to use admin page and good features. Excellent support with helpful customer support agents

Indestructible MFG

Time spent using app About 3 years

I had a problem with getting the app to work with my theme but they were very fast to respond and fix the issue! App works great now!

Elaine Kim Studio

The In Stock Alerts app was simple to install, looks great, and seems to be working. It has only been a week so now we will see how effective it is at getting sign ups for stock updates. Their support team seems to be very responsive. I recommend!

Rockscale Design

I have tried similar apps but this one is consistent, reliable, and customer service is exceptional!