Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
April 9, 2019

This app is perfect for my needs and the support team is responsive and polite. Excellent work team!

Eco Wellness Australia
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited April 7, 2019

Love this app, the support team were really helpful when I needed them. It has saved us so much time and works perfectly.

SORU JEWELLERY
Time spent using app: 11 days
April 7, 2019

The app is just awesome. Its just fixed everything. It has everything which i was looking for. Give it a try. :)

Cliqq Clothing
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 5, 2019

I used this app on the free plan and the customer service I received was great!! They were fast to respond and also customised what I required on my page :)

Zed Aesthetics
Time spent using app: About 3 years
March 30, 2019

This app was easy to install and for someone with no experience building a website, that was huge. It is easy to modify features and the app overall looks great. Customer support is terrific. When asking questions about another app by this developer (Wishlist Plus), the agent found a small glitch on THAT app and adjusted it before I even knew it needed attention! Now THAT'S service! Really glad I found this developer group. Know my customers will love both products. Thank you Swym Support!

Jewels, Bags & More...by Ann Scott
Time spent using app: 5 days
March 29, 2019

Goede app, mooi design en uitstekend geholpen door de klantenservice met het vertalen van de klant e-mails van engels naar nederlands.

FashionFavorites
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 28, 2019

We chose this app to allow our customers to sign up for notification if they aren't ready to pre-order the item they like. Our wait times can be long for pre-order items, so it's often more interesting for customers to sign up for that notification and for us to download the report and order those items.

This configuration was not available by default, so Suman at Swym helped us configure it. We've just lanched the store with the app and hope our customers will use it to help us better serve them.

Works nicely
Great support

Les Artisans d'Azure
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 27, 2019

Works incredible and their customer service is absolutely lightning speed and on point. So glad we found this app!

ALLICIANTE
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 26, 2019

Installment process is friendly & app easy to manage. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ROCKS!!!! Customer service will respond as soon as possible and resolve your issue. 2 THUMBS UP!!!!

BE CHIC NEW YORK
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 26, 2019

Great app with easy to use admin page and good features. Excellent support with helpful customer support agents

Altitude Hobbies