Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
March 20, 2019

I had a problem with getting the app to work with my theme but they were very fast to respond and fix the issue! App works great now!

Indestructible MFG
Time spent using app: About 3 years
March 20, 2019

The In Stock Alerts app was simple to install, looks great, and seems to be working. It has only been a week so now we will see how effective it is at getting sign ups for stock updates. Their support team seems to be very responsive. I recommend!

Elaine Kim Studio
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited March 19, 2019

I have tried similar apps but this one is consistent, reliable, and customer service is exceptional!

Rockscale Design
Time spent using app: 12 months
March 15, 2019

Very simple and easy to set up, I had an issue with placement of the button and customer service helped me out and took care of it immediately - very pleased!

we are Leone
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 14, 2019

Easy to set up, very quick support regarding customizations, once it is used frequently by customers the premium version is definitely worth a try!

Nil&Mon
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
March 1, 2019

Simple app that gets the job done. This is a great app if you want in stock alerts and customer service is fast and very helpful.

Kawaiian World
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited March 1, 2019

We had some initial trouble getting the app to work due to some compatibility issues with the theme we were using, but the development team was very responsive and extraordinary in making the necessary adjustments to make it work! The dashboard gives you a control tower view of all of the stock alerts that customers have requested. The app also provides a wonderful new data source of where we should focusing our efforts!

StephenSharer
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 28, 2019

Great customer support! We had some problems with our theme and they solved them in a few minutes! I strongly suggest you try this App!

2b Gioielli
Italy
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited February 27, 2019

Great addition to our site
Support team has been helpful with any questions/adjustment that we need.

FerBen Style
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 26, 2019

Awesome app, so far we are only starting to use it but it promises to be very effective on driving conversions to our site. Also the support team is very friendly and helpful.

Especia