Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Zikgerstore

Great app you would definitely want to use!
The team is so responsive and always happy to help!

Foreversoles

Would highly recommend! Exceptional customer service. The app looks amazing on my store!

Lonia

App is great and support is even better. We highly recommend.

The Rain Hat Collection

After contacting support, which were very fast to respond, I was able to get the app working perfectly on my website. Works great and support was very helpful.

Fashionpolicestore

The app was very easy to install, a took a little while for the "notify when back in stock" prompt to show up after installation. I'm very impressed with the super prompt assistance received after using the quick and easy "Email support" function. I'm very happy with this app and the excellent service!

Test Store444

Fast reply to emails. Good service and communication.

Slaydayy

Replies promptly to email requests. Excellent service and super efficient app

Thezebra

Amazing - the app helps us identify popular products and when in doubt their friendly staff are simply the best of help.

Lekkerproject

works great, it's really good to see what products are wanted so you can buy in accordingly. Thanks!
I'm using it for my store www.lekkerproject.com

Reyine Boutique

Amazing and quick customer service. We had issues with our theme and the app working how we wanted so they went the extra mile and fixed our coding. Highly recommend.

reyineboutique.com