In Stock Alerts

In Stock Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Cotes of London

For $10 a month I would say its one of the most useful apps out there. As I am currently low on stock I think it will save me over 100 orders. Not the most customizable app but Great support makes up for this.

Angel Alchemy Jewelry

I wanted customers to be able to be notified if a similar item was restocked. The customer service has been super helpful configuring the wording and placement to my needs

No. 2 Willow Lane

Using this app for alerts when an item is restocked. Support was very helpful - and the app is easy to use. Thanks!

Gracemade

Great app so far, no complaints. Seamless design flows great with our site too. They give you the option for a pop-up button, or a form to sit right on your product page.

HHPlift

Support was solid and very responsive. The app works and looks great. We definitely recommend the app.

AffinityBands

This app isn't cool looking, but the developer is really helpful, and the app works really well. Had an issue with the app not showing up on some products because of our theme, and the problem was fix very quickly.

FIXY

Amazing customer support. Really unreal...I contacted them and they responded quickly and helped me get up and running without me having to pay a developer!

Whale Of A Time Clothing

Great! Used to get pre-orders before our new stock arrived. Easy to use and very helpful customer support.

Holi Boli – Fearless Ethical Fashion

Had an issue loading the app. Swym team fixed it asap with no drama. It looks great on my site and it is exactly what I wanted. 100% recommend it. Great App.

Strayght Underwear

Awesome app and amazing support team, strongly recommend. I wouldn't use any other app for back in stock alerts!