In Stock Alerts

In Stock Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Send automatic back-in-stock and pre-order notifications

Altruis Living

This is app is fab, its really easy to install and does the job for you without you needing to do anything else, the support team are always super helpful and polite and show you screen grabs to show your issues have been sorted.

TenTabs

Excellent support provided by swym team. Fixed the issue that I was facing
Happy to be a customer of swym.
Highly recommended.

Bioearth Benessere Naturale

I asked for support because I could not see the button in my website and I received an answer in a few hours. The support team had already fixed the problem in my website! Great!!!!

Skinfix

This app was super easy to install and when we had customizations to make, the app team was super speedy & helpful!

Cali Rae

This app has been such a huge help to our business!! & the customer support is fantastic!! I wouldn't look anywhere else for your stock alerts!

SwitchGrocery Canada

We use the In Stock alerts and and it automates the emails. Quick response by Gopinath. Thank you!!!

Flood Tide Co.

So far so good! The app seems to work exactly how we need it and it's great to find one that actually offers a Free Plan that's usable. It has useful features at the Free level and past that could only get better!

Small Supply Co.

I had some issues with the positioning but got response via email immediately & was an easy fix.

CaliConnected

This is the perfect app for automating the entire process of notifying your customers when a product they’ve been waiting for is back in stock. It’s super easy to customize the layout & emails from the dashboard, and the developers are extremely helpful with setting it up so it fits your theme and have always responded in a timely manner to any questions/concerns. Highly recommended!

- CaliConnected.com

A Few Wood Men

Downloaded the app after updating stock and realizing a few models were out. We installed the app but needed help with customizing. The team was able to help us with customization. We would definitely recommend!