Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
September 11, 2018

We've only had the app for a couple weeks but so far it working and producing results as hoped. Our store brings in small quantities and has high product turnover so the easy customer feedback provided by Stock Alerts helps us to quickly assess the need to reorder specific items. We had a need to move the location of the email form and the great customer service to get it done was quick, very interactive to be clear on the requirement, and the result was just what we needed. We'll update this review in a few weeks after we and our customers have had a chance to really try the functionality and reporting, and we can assess the results.

Ivory Lane Boutique Inc.
Time spent using app: 6 days
September 11, 2018

This app is very clean and customizable. customer support is A+ our theme didn't support one aspect of the app and theme support wouldn't help so app support jumped in and fixed it over night with very good communication. would purchase another app from them and would recommend to anyone who needs quick smart app support, and doesn't have time for the run around with email chains. great app!

The Landmark Project
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 10, 2018

The best customer service I have ever experienced! Product is really great! First I thought I couldn't use it because I'm very picky about the design on my page, but customer service helped me and changed the design until I was happy. And this is even on the free part of the app. I can def recommend!

Lemonsuite
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 6, 2018

Great App with easy to use features & can customize alert emails with logo even with the free plan. More importantly, the customer service team is awesome - quick to help with a lot of info and follows up to make sure everything is good to go. Thank you!

Fuck Cancer
Time spent using app: 15 days
September 6, 2018

Just installed the app, but had an initial query about a function. I was able to chat instantly via Live Chat with customer service and was informed that the functionality I am after is in the pipe works and should be available later this year. Another functional issue was also able to be resolved immediately. Very happy with the assistance and outcome!

Victoria Row
Time spent using app: 28 days
September 5, 2018

Very quick to fix an issue we had with a button showing up. Works well and I like being able to direct my customers to these sold out listings to sign up for restocking alerts. Looking forward to new features coming up

Danique Jewelry
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
September 3, 2018

Important functionality to have on any ecommerce store. Works great on our store!

Dolo Supplies
Time spent using app: 12 days
August 28, 2018

Excellent company to work with. Just what we were after.

Green Man Packaging
Time spent using app: 5 days
August 21, 2018

This is a great app! The customer service team is very supportive.

Myessentialbusiness