Swym Back in Stock

Swym Back in Stock

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Swym Corporation
4.8
April 20, 2020

Amazing APP!! Not only it is easy to use and efficient, their custoemr service team is top notch and will help you quickly and efficiently. Very happy with this.

Taylor of Old Bond Street
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited April 17, 2020

Fantastic app, I’ve been using it for years in my original store and just recently added it to my second website. If I have any issues at all, when I send an email, I get a response back in a ridiculously fast amount of time, even during this crazy pandemic, which I’m very impressed by. Would definitely recommend!

K5 Optima Store
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited April 17, 2020

Great app - easy to integrate and helpful support. I wish they offered more features in the starter plan though.

Monomat
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 16, 2020

Very positive experience with the support!
I installed the app and wasn't satisfied how it worked with our theme. So I reached out to support and frankly I wasn't expecting that the issues could be modified, but still gave it a go. Support took over and all my needs were met quickly and the app is up and running and we are right away getting more 'alert requests' than even anticipated!

Two thumbs up!

INCH" verkkokauppa
Finland
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited April 15, 2020

I just opened a store and was looking for a Back in Stock app. This app is great and is exactly what I needed. The customer service is friendly and helps you in a timely manner, which is very important.

Corealy