Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 27, 2018

I am very excited to have this app on my website! I had many products that had sold out over the holidays, and were to be restocked in the future. This way I can keep interested customers informed on restock dates.

The installation was a breeze! It is also unobtrusive and very neat looking on my website's product listings. Thank you for a great app!

Deepdellsoaps
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 25, 2018

We are very pleased with the simple integration - had it up and running in a matter of minutes. Our site was a little more complicated so one of the box location items wasn't working. I contacted customer support and they had it fixed up within a couple of hours (same day I installed). Great customer service and very helpful app. Thank you!

Daniel Soule
Owner / Director
HormoneSynergy Clinic
Portland, OR

Hormonesynergycbd
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 24, 2018

Blown away by their willingness to assist and really just going above and beyond to help us make things work the way we want it to! Would highly recommend using Swym "In Stock Alerts", and if they're consistently this amazing with their other apps then I would say it's a no brainer! They have been outstanding!

Tsonga Shoes
South Africa
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 23, 2018

Their support was incredibly friendly and helpful when I was having an issue with the application!

Stardust Findings
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 19, 2018

very good app and free, thanks you very much to propose this

Barbe Seduisante
France
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 10, 2018

Great app you would definitely want to use!
The team is so responsive and always happy to help!

Zikgerstore
Israel
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 7, 2018

Would highly recommend! Exceptional customer service. The app looks amazing on my store!

Foreversoles
Time spent using app: 19 days
January 7, 2018

App is great and support is even better. We highly recommend.

Lonia
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 5, 2018

After contacting support, which were very fast to respond, I was able to get the app working perfectly on my website. Works great and support was very helpful.

The Rain Hat Collection
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 3, 2018

The app was very easy to install, a took a little while for the "notify when back in stock" prompt to show up after installation. I'm very impressed with the super prompt assistance received after using the quick and easy "Email support" function. I'm very happy with this app and the excellent service!

Fashionpolicestore