Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

MN Alumni Market

Works great! We had some issues with formatting and support was so helpful and quick! Highly recommend.

Silk Beauty Collection

Really great app, so easy to use and extremely useful. Customer service is amazing, their team are very quick to respond to any issues I had. Highly recommend to anyone.

ColinBradleyArt

Initially this app wouldn't show correctly but one quick message to the support team and they had it working in a couple of hours. It looks fab on the site and this solves a huge problem with our customers not knowing when stock is back in. This is a HUGE feature that we wouldn't do without now. Definitely recommend!

Happy Baby

This app is working really well for us at the moment. We were looking for a solution that would let us send thousands of notifications and virtually the exact same time and this seems to be working so far.

fors

The support team for this app is incredible. They are extremely responsive and attentive. We were able to customize the app to match our site so the integration is flawless. We are beyond thrilled!

Savara Intimates

The app has all functionalities I was looking for. I had some questions and received quick answers, they are really helpful. Highly recommend this app.

With Nothing Underneath

Very helpful staff members on the chat service! Great app so far. Have used at two brands - and works well.

Ecoy

Great support and happy with the ability to offer customers value when we are out of stock. Worth looking at!

Ade + Ayo

Had a minor issue with this app when I updated my theme and the support team was incredibly quick and helpful!

Creed Boutique

Great app for driving conversions on out of stock and coming soon products. The support team, in particular, has been a highlight of this app, very responsive, and highly knowledgeable.