Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Make Believe Co.

Location South Africa

The support is NEXT LEVEL which has enticed me to upgrade my plan from free to paid. It is so worth it!

VM Aquatics

Does everything I hoped it would. Only had one small issue when installing the app due to the theme that I'm using but their support desk was very fast in sorting it out for me. Definitely recommended.

FOR ALL KIND

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app does exactly what we were looking for and customer service has been great. They responded within a day and were able to help us resolve a minor issue we were having very quickly!

Cinder & Sage

This app seems to work well! Nice that I could customize it to suite my shop/colors. I like how it looks on the product pages. Support is great, always fixes my issues quickly when I have had troubles.

Live The Creed

Just installed this app and it is performing well, lots of people signing up for out of stock notifications, and emails automatically notifying customers makes my life easy. They also are very responsive and helpful, had a formatting issue that was fixed super quick. Thanks team.

Sinister Boutique

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, set and forget! Support is great ... quick emails and great follow up. I would recommend.

Paul and Joe

Location France

We used this app on our shop. It works well, and there are many option to configure it as we need. Big up to the support team who was very reactive!

House Finery

Great app with wonderful support. The free version allowed us time to set it up perfectly before upgrading to the automatic notification package. Highly recommend!!

MyBeautyBrand

This app is easy to set up withs shopify and it is great for allowing customers to use the notify when product back in stock feature. I also had help from the the team to set up a more customised button, I just asked them to set this up and it only took a few days. Great service, i would recommend.

ThePawmise

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 6 hours

The app was amazing and served what I need. The desk help was great too when I required assistance.