Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Arabella Baby

The app has worked well so far and my questions have been answered quickly. I would recommend this app.

JUNIH Dog Store

Application parfaite et service client au top ! A voir les résultats sur le long terme... Je recommande à 100%

b2b.knittingforolive.com

Great and super fast customer service!
I got help using the app on a personalized theme, and was able to get the "email me when out of stock"-button on the page I wanted.

Make It Minnie

This app is extremely helpful when I'm reordering product. I don't have to guess which products and how many of each I need to order anymore.

Sweat Industry

Great interface and super helpful customer service. I had an issues and it was resolved right way via their chat option. Highly recommended

Muscari

Perfect app and the BEST customer service support. They are always available and willing yo help. I really refommended

Jay Butler

This rating ONLY applies to the FREE version. Very suitable functionality for free version and excellent customer service - BiS was not working with the theme my site uses (Testament) and the BiS team went in and made some back end changes in my account or to the version running to ensure working functionality on my site. I didn't expect them to do this given my site uses the free version but they did, very impressed. I may, at a later date, upgrade to a paid version as there is much greater functionality that comes with the paid versions that would be helpful onsite, but the free version is a great starting point for a shop like mine. Would certainly recommend this app to other small shops with out of stock issues like mine.

PerfectJeans.dk

Perfect customer support. I had trouble, but it was fixed. I hope this app will help us recover some lost sales.

Formosa Covers

This app was easy enough to set up on my own and it works as expected. There were a few little customizations I wanted to make and the support I received was excellent. They were quick, attentive, detailed, and helpful!

Grow Baby Co

I use this App and the integration onto my site was easy, and their customer service was quick and polite. They had responded to my email and helped me integrate the app onto my store within a few minutes.