Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Three Crazy Crows

I have just started using this app, so I’m not super familiar with it yet...but their customer service/support is awesome! They have been very fast at responding and answering all my questions. So far...I love it! I have it set up for a craft box I’m going to be launching and I’m able to get an email list going on the page, which will be very helpful when I go live with the product.

Sneakers Unplugged

Works and integrates really well, requires little tweaks, but the team and support is really helpful and fast, so all good!

Wellness Lab®

using the free version still but so far so good. One needs to learn how to manually send email alerts on the free version but support super fast and excellent.

Cordano

5 stars for the support on the free version. Thirumagal cutomized the app on my website after I asked if the display of the size option was included in the free app. Haven't actually tried the app yet live, but I'm already feeling positive about it!

Noobie Box

We used this app for our first out of stock situation. It is very user friendly and easy to navigate and the team is really helpful for any issue/request. We highly recommend it!

Funky Fitness

I've only been using this app for a week or so but so far so good. Amazing response time on my question so I'm very pleased!

miamclothing.com

I had an issue about the appearance of the bar and scaling it to different screen sizes. In few minutes from sending a message to Support, I got reply and the matter solved. Such a great support.

Muizee

Great app to stay on top of production. Easy to install - though it didn't appear at first after an email to the team they quickly helped me resolve and install the app. So far so good and so great that it has a free option!

Bodytrading.com

In times that our stock is selling our really fast this app helped us to keep customers posted about the products they want most. Conversion is going great so far, and that for an app that's completely hands off. The developer also offers great and timely support!

Dear Blackbird Boutique

Great app and exactly what we were looking for. The team are really helpful, they got back to us really quickly and implemented some updates so we can get the most out of the free plan. Thanks again :)