Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
October 15, 2021

This app has helped us tremendously to gauge demand for some of our products and it is a great tool to reach back out to customers to have them convert in the store.

FX Networks Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 14, 2021

Love this app! Have had loads of responses to it and the help I have received from the support has been second to none.

Of Life & Lemons®
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited October 26, 2021

A great app for creating alerts for when you want to notify customers when you have sold out products that are back in stock. Highly recommend!

Emilia Rose Art Eco Yoga Mats
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 8, 2021

The support is NEXT LEVEL which has enticed me to upgrade my plan from free to paid. It is so worth it!

Make Believe Co.
South Africa
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 5, 2021

Does everything I hoped it would. Only had one small issue when installing the app due to the theme that I'm using but their support desk was very fast in sorting it out for me. Definitely recommended.

VM Aquatics
Time spent using app: 27 days
September 27, 2021

This app does exactly what we were looking for and customer service has been great. They responded within a day and were able to help us resolve a minor issue we were having very quickly!

FOR ALL KIND
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited September 20, 2021

This app seems to work well! Nice that I could customize it to suite my shop/colors. I like how it looks on the product pages. Support is great, always fixes my issues quickly when I have had troubles.

Cinder & Sage
Time spent using app: 12 months
September 20, 2021

Just installed this app and it is performing well, lots of people signing up for out of stock notifications, and emails automatically notifying customers makes my life easy. They also are very responsive and helpful, had a formatting issue that was fixed super quick. Thanks team.

Live The Creed
Time spent using app: 7 days
September 10, 2021

Great app, set and forget! Support is great ... quick emails and great follow up. I would recommend.

Sinister Boutique
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 9, 2021

We used this app on our shop. It works well, and there are many option to configure it as we need. Big up to the support team who was very reactive!

Paul and Joe