In Stock Alerts

In Stock Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Send automatic back-in-stock and pre-order notifications

Folkcraft Instruments

App worked. No bugs. I had a support question (tried to move where the In Stock Alert "button" was on my product page) on a Sunday afternoon. Sent an email, figuring I wouldn't hear back until Monday. They had it fixed in ten minutes. (probably not a big fix, but the fact that it was FAST, and fixed on a weekend, was really nice) Thanks, Swym!

Muscle X

Great app and awesome support, they were swiftly able to help with some custom changes i was after. Great work guys.

The Watch Factory Australia

Fantastic app. Employs an automatic system which allows customers to sign up for email updates when a product is out of stock and automatically emails them when it comes back in stock. Works perfectly, makes more than enough sales to justify the app's cost. Customer support is speedy and great.

Eco Wellness Australia

This app is perfect for my needs and the support team is responsive and polite. Excellent work team!

SORU JEWELLERY

Love this app, the support team were really helpful when I needed them. It has saved us so much time and works perfectly.

Cliqq Clothing

The app is just awesome. Its just fixed everything. It has everything which i was looking for. Give it a try. :)

Zed Aesthetics

I used this app on the free plan and the customer service I received was great!! They were fast to respond and also customised what I required on my page :)

Jewels, Bags & More...by Ann Scott

This app was easy to install and for someone with no experience building a website, that was huge. It is easy to modify features and the app overall looks great. Customer support is terrific. When asking questions about another app by this developer (Wishlist Plus), the agent found a small glitch on THAT app and adjusted it before I even knew it needed attention! Now THAT'S service! Really glad I found this developer group. Know my customers will love both products. Thank you Swym Support!

FashionFavorites

Goede app, mooi design en uitstekend geholpen door de klantenservice met het vertalen van de klant e-mails van engels naar nederlands.

Les Artisans d'Azure

We chose this app to allow our customers to sign up for notification if they aren't ready to pre-order the item they like. Our wait times can be long for pre-order items, so it's often more interesting for customers to sign up for that notification and for us to download the report and order those items.

This configuration was not available by default, so Suman at Swym helped us configure it. We've just lanched the store with the app and hope our customers will use it to help us better serve them.

Works nicely