Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Formosa Covers

This app was easy enough to set up on my own and it works as expected. There were a few little customizations I wanted to make and the support I received was excellent. They were quick, attentive, detailed, and helpful!

Grow Baby Co

I use this App and the integration onto my site was easy, and their customer service was quick and polite. They had responded to my email and helped me integrate the app onto my store within a few minutes.

FOUND collection

I used this app with the Atlantic Shopify theme. They were able to write a customized app setting so we could enable the "email me when back in stock" button without having to use the "continue selling when out of stock" feature turned on. They were very quick to respond and fixed the problem perfectly.

EMIENS

The support team is especially helpful in resolving my issue. They found the root cause and quickly resolved it. Although they took awhile to fix the issue, they were patient and follow-up with me closely. I would recommend the App. It would be perfect if there are more customisability feature on its 'Free' plan. Overall, it was a good experience with the support team.

You can check out the App on my store at: www.emiens.com

nolitto3d

I installed this app recently and it is great. Interested customers can now easily subscribe to be alerted when products are back in stock.
The Swym Support team is also very professional and quick to respond to queries.

May 2, 2020

Thank you for very kind review, we definitely appreciate it :)

AYNI Treasures

The app is very useful and the best part is the customer service. They are amazing! They helped me set up the features to perfectly match my website, very quickly and professionally.

May 2, 2020

Thank you for your kind words, we definitely appreciate it. And we are also delighted to hear that the app perfectly matches your website :)

Stated Boutique

I downloaded this app for my online store and it’s perfect! Having the “notify me when in stock” is great. Without this app I’d be worried that a customer would forget to check back, so this helps increase my sales. It also helps me know the interest of a product before it even comes in, which helps me decide if I should order more stock! This was easy to install and customize so it matches my page. Would highly recommend !!!

May 2, 2020

Thank you for your review and your very kind words, we definitely appreciate hearing from you. And super happy that the app is perfect :)

floorsaver

Great support, very quick, I would recommend this. Easy to use app and dashboard too. So far so good.

Flare's

Very excited about this app. Needed help installing this app on my custom theme and customer service was awesome. Highly recommend.

Retreatment Botanics

This app is great! A lot cheaper than the other apps available, but I found this app has a nicer, modern design which worked well in our website. The support team was great and super quick on any requests too.