In Stock Alerts

In Stock Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Send automatic back-in-stock and pre-order notifications

ALLICIANTE

Works incredible and their customer service is absolutely lightning speed and on point. So glad we found this app!

BE CHIC NEW YORK

Installment process is friendly & app easy to manage. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ROCKS!!!! Customer service will respond as soon as possible and resolve your issue. 2 THUMBS UP!!!!

Altitude Hobbies

Great app with easy to use admin page and good features. Excellent support with helpful customer support agents

Indestructible MFG

I had a problem with getting the app to work with my theme but they were very fast to respond and fix the issue! App works great now!

Elaine Kim Studio

The In Stock Alerts app was simple to install, looks great, and seems to be working. It has only been a week so now we will see how effective it is at getting sign ups for stock updates. Their support team seems to be very responsive. I recommend!

Rockscale Design

I have tried similar apps but this one is consistent, reliable, and customer service is exceptional!

we are Leone

Very simple and easy to set up, I had an issue with placement of the button and customer service helped me out and took care of it immediately - very pleased!

Nil&Mon

Easy to set up, very quick support regarding customizations, once it is used frequently by customers the premium version is definitely worth a try!

Kawaiian World

Simple app that gets the job done. This is a great app if you want in stock alerts and customer service is fast and very helpful.

StephenSharer

We had some initial trouble getting the app to work due to some compatibility issues with the theme we were using, but the development team was very responsive and extraordinary in making the necessary adjustments to make it work! The dashboard gives you a control tower view of all of the stock alerts that customers have requested. The app also provides a wonderful new data source of where we should focusing our efforts!