Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

SLV

free plan is for the first 50 signups and NOT the first 50 notifications or even for the first 50 products. Don't waste your time as you don't even have enough time to evaluate this product to see if it's even worthwhile.

May 31, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our FREE plan is in fact for the first 50 signups but we make that very clear on our app store page and our pricing plans. We have a large number of merchants that have been on our FREE plan for the last 3+ years and continue to see value from it because it meets their needs. Please note that we also support a 30-day free trial on all our plans, so if you'd like to see if it's worthwhile, please reach out to us and we are happy to work with you to see how we can help. We work hard to drive value for merchants like yourself but in a fashion that's sustainable for us to be able to deliver a quality offering, so please help us help you.

Cherry Top Cosmetics

don't waste your time, it won't even give you the option to actually try the free version. I keep clicking the button and it won't budge

April 17, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your review. The app does include a FREE option as well as a 30-day free trial on all our paid plans. Could you please check again and let us know if you are still facing issues finding it?

Sincerely,
Team Swym

H2O Capsule

this app does not work at all, worst app ever. I will be deleting. trying to install for more than an hour, does not work... waste of my time, their support is not reachable either

April 16, 2020

Thank you for your review. I am sorry the app didn't work for you - the app tries to attach itself automatically to your product pages but on certain themes, some manual configuration steps might be necessary. I am guessing this was one such.

Our support team did email you back as soon as possible to help get this resolved and I hope you received that email. Our merchant customers are seeing a lot of demand and we've been working round the clock to be responsive - and get back to them as quickly as possible. I am sorry you had a frustrating experience and that we wasted your time, but we are definitely trying to be available and do what we can to support our merchants. Thank you for trying the app out and good luck with your store. We'd be happy to get the issue addressed if you'd still like us to, just let us know. Take care and stay safe!

Thaluta

app leaves code in theme.liquid file even after you remove the app.
super annoying.........................

April 5, 2020

Hello there,

Sorry to hear that the app didn't work for you. We don't have a way to automatically clean up after the uninstall because we lose access to your store as soon as you uninstall. That said, we are committed to helping you remove any remnant code - our support team has reached out to you in that context, please reply to our email and we'll take care of this for you.

NIHON NO SEKAI

Cette application, ne marche pas du tout.
Les clients ne reçoivent pas leurs mail.

VVco Pedals

horrible and overpriced, this app would be great if it worked.
I tried the free plan and could not get it to work.

Don't bother with this one.

DesignNest by allocacoc

Features look pretty good. But when I try to install it and just found out that it doesn't have a free plan anymore...

July 22, 2019

Thank you for trying out our app, and for your review. I am glad you like the features - we do have a free plan. I am sorry if that wasn't very clear during the install/setup process but we still very much support it. Please let us know if we can help you get setup on the FREE plan for the app.

Colombani

Really poor app. Does not work well. Main functions are not available and support is not helping the issue. E-mails look like spam, because it is not possible to change language on basic and important words. I can't recommend this app!

Sachastyles

Before you get this app make sure you don't have large store and make sure you are not rotating products in and out.

Otherwise, they will disconnect your store and tell you to sign up for a $99 a month plan.