Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Monster Buck Supply

We didn't want to lose customers when products were out of stock. This is so nice to have on our site. I also had a question for support and they were quick to respond, friendly, and helpful!

The Natural Root

We just added this app to our store on the basic free level and so far so good! Our customers use consistently when their fav product is out....helps us stay connected to our customers about product inventory! Support is very helpful and quick responses to our questions is excellent!

May 2, 2020

Thank you for your very kind words, we appreciate hearing from you. It's great to hear that customers are using the app, that's always the most satisfying part of it. Glad we were able to help :)

Orchid-Tree

The app works as promised and support is very responsive. Pricing is based on alerts sent. Startup pack is $14 for 250 alerts. However, as a small business like us, it would help to have a tariff between 500 to 1000 alerts instead of 5000 alerts for $49.

GRAV

Pretty great app. Not a whole to configure out of the box. Had some difficulties getting it connected to our Klaviyo marketing list - but Gopinath helped figure out the mystery and get us squared away. Great customer service :)

Hilo and Bobbin

App didn't work and the confirmation email lead to an error page multiple times but the support team was super helpful and called personally to fix the problem.

MSE

I used this app so that customers could be notified when out-of-stock items were replenished. As I am using the free version my customer was not notified. I did not realise until I got a complaint from them. It should be made clearer when setting up the app that notifications are not automated on the free version. You have to manually go in and send the notification email. Once I did that it worked fine. Looks good on my website and integrates well.

MASC

Works as expected after some tweaking. Support was helpful and responded quickly. Recommended, but I'm only using the free version so can't speak to what paid version is like.

IRIDE DE PORTU

I used this app to be able to sent notifications to customers. It's quite new so we'll se how it goes. Thanks to the support team for the immediate fix.

Pepla

This app is very beneficial. I would advise people to use it. However it's customization could be a little better.

Dalliance & Noble

we used this app when we suddenly developed high demand of a range of products. although it didn't work perfectly after download, the team at swym promptly fixed the issue

Previous 1 3