In Stock Alerts

In Stock Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

GRAV

Pretty great app. Not a whole to configure out of the box. Had some difficulties getting it connected to our Klaviyo marketing list - but Gopinath helped figure out the mystery and get us squared away. Great customer service :)

Hilo and Bobbin

App didn't work and the confirmation email lead to an error page multiple times but the support team was super helpful and called personally to fix the problem.

MSE

I used this app so that customers could be notified when out-of-stock items were replenished. As I am using the free version my customer was not notified. I did not realise until I got a complaint from them. It should be made clearer when setting up the app that notifications are not automated on the free version. You have to manually go in and send the notification email. Once I did that it worked fine. Looks good on my website and integrates well.

MASC

Works as expected after some tweaking. Support was helpful and responded quickly. Recommended, but I'm only using the free version so can't speak to what paid version is like.

IRIDE DE PORTU

I used this app to be able to sent notifications to customers. It's quite new so we'll se how it goes. Thanks to the support team for the immediate fix.

Pepla

This app is very beneficial. I would advise people to use it. However it's customization could be a little better.

Dalliance & Noble

we used this app when we suddenly developed high demand of a range of products. although it didn't work perfectly after download, the team at swym promptly fixed the issue

1 BHK

I like this app. If you have the free version, you will manually have to send out alerts which is OK with me since we are small scale but may be a problem for larger companies. Also people who are using an older version of Outlook may receive notifications that have small errors but that's a tiny part of the population. The customer service is terrific though.

Vertere Berlin

Customer Care very fast and responsive. Fixed an illustration issue on our website very quickly.....

LeenaandLu

I used this app to help me have a stock alert and it worked great. Customer support assisted me to set it up and work great. the only downside is that it won't alert you if someone left their email. you have to log in on their site and download the list.

Previous 1 3