Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Atlanta Hobby

Update: Support was able to address all of my needs. Leaving as 4 star because I still feel strongly that the customer shouldn't have to reach out to support to implement certain functionality. They said that there was a delay in communication being sent and that it's been fixed, over the past 2 days they have responded to me very quickly. --- We paid for the app 3 times, each time it was successful on our end but the app switch over to the paid version. We have reached out to support multiple times and it takes about a week each time for them to get back to us. They finally fixed the app to show that we are on the paid version now, but when I want to use a feature (pre-order) I get an alert that I have to contact support to configure it... So now I have to wait another week for a feature to be activated that I'm already paying for?

nomadi

The app does a great job and fits in our design just smoothly due to the customizing options. To use another language than English the support has to be contacted to do the changes - but reaction is super-fast and the implementation also. Thanks a lot again and keep up the good work

PorTugal PerTo

Free version is quite basic but they have a very good support so
I'm going to try the paid version!

VITAE Glass

This app helps with collecting emails when your items are out of stock, and automatically sends reminder emails the minute it is back in stock. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that you cannot modify the layout and feel of the app, however the support team would help you with that in a jif. Not bad overall.

bulthaup

A very good app to turn interested visitors into customers. The prices are a little too expensive for small online shops that are just starting out and do not yet have high sales. If the prices were better there would be a 5 star rating.

Basics by Luamarta

Nice app and nice staff. Is intuitive. But for downloading the information in a simple way you have to be PRO. As Free only gives you the archive in .csv and you can’t see the images. PRO is quite expensive.

Waffles & Honey Jewelry

Good customer service- bugs in the beginning but they were quick to help fix them. Havent had anyone submit a back in stock request yet so more info to come...

Happy Angel UK

happyangel.co.uk have used this to display a out of stock popup for alerts. Easy to install and use.

BY CHARLOT

I used this app to create alerting program. It's very functional and the customer care was available all the time.

Olly

Great app ! The team is really hepful and quick to answer ! I would just like the app to be more flexible about the design of the e-mails. Otherwise it integrates very easily to your website and looks quite well.

Previous 1 3 4