Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Cinder & Sage

This app seems to work well! Nice that I could customize it to suite my shop/colors. I like how it looks on the product pages. Support is great, always fixes my issues quickly when I have had troubles.

Live The Creed

Just installed this app and it is performing well, lots of people signing up for out of stock notifications, and emails automatically notifying customers makes my life easy. They also are very responsive and helpful, had a formatting issue that was fixed super quick. Thanks team.

Sinister Boutique

Great app, set and forget! Support is great ... quick emails and great follow up. I would recommend.

Paul and Joe

We used this app on our shop. It works well, and there are many option to configure it as we need. Big up to the support team who was very reactive!

House Finery

Great app with wonderful support. The free version allowed us time to set it up perfectly before upgrading to the automatic notification package. Highly recommend!!

MyBeautyBrand

This app is easy to set up withs shopify and it is great for allowing customers to use the notify when product back in stock feature. I also had help from the the team to set up a more customised button, I just asked them to set this up and it only took a few days. Great service, i would recommend.

ThePawmise

The app was amazing and served what I need. The desk help was great too when I required assistance.

Plonk Wine Co

The app wasn't working with my theme, I reached out, and it was resolved very quickly! Excellent customer service, and an even better app!

Aesthetics International

Back in Stock is easy to install and customize, looks great on the product, and works smoothly to automatically send emails to customers. Support is very fast and effective.

Vivier Pharma

We are very satisfied with the app so far. It works beautifully and was very easy to install. The customer service has also been amazing. Quick to reply and accommodating to our needs. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48