Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

redleague.com

Super duper service.
Fast and reliable.

What a breeze to install.
And gives a very cool look to my shop.
Thanks again.

Mektrax Cycling

The app was easy to install and the support from the developer was pretty swift addressing some small questions I had. Due to our site needs, we are using only the free plan so no able to test all functionalities. However it seems to be pretty robust.

Bizzybcrafts

This app has been awesome for customers to be able to be notified when I add inventory. The customer service team is also incredible!

Warstic

Best customer experience we have had with a Shopify plug in. We required a few adjustments which were completed quickly and easily. We already have used this to capture a lot of missed sales opportunities. Highly recommend!!

SwimZip® UPF 50+ Sun Protective Swimwear & UV Zipper Rash Guards

Support has been extremely helpful and I'm very impressed with how they continue to roll out new useful and thoughtful features on the platform!

3D Universe

App works very well, and the support team has been great. They helped to integrate custom code into our Shopify theme so it would appear the way we wanted on our site.

Melvita Official Store

Great and speedy customer service team in helping resolve problems faced. Have yet to try out the app further so can't comment about its performance yet.

Closca Design

Great app and best customer service ever. Very easy onboarding and intuitive dashboard. I would recommend it.

j boutique

Love this app! It was very easy to set up and worked instantly! And they are quick to respond to all your questions!

Hock Gift Shop | Army Online Store in Singapore

after installing the app, i've noticed it was not working for my theme, so i've emailed Swym Support team, almost immediately Thirumagal responded to my email. after taking a short video to show them the issue, the very next day the app is working for my online store. Now i can see which are the products that are OOS & has a high demand on my site, we would order more in the future. those that are OOS & no demand, we know there is no point restocking again.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31