In Stock Alerts

In Stock Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

World Interiors

So far my biggest experience was the app not properly communicating with our theme. However, the app support team quickly changed it for us and made sure it was working. They also added it to some of our other types of products that would be great matches for the functionality. We are really looking forward to see how well the app works with our customers. Will keep you updated!

Natalie Rolt

Extremely helpful assistance - the team always respond very quickly to any queries we have.

The app works great for our customers.

Double Boxed Toys

App was extremely easy to install and the support from the developers was exceptional in customizing the location of the widget to fit in with our theme. Metrics give a good insight into what out of stock items customers are interested in purchasing.

RougeFramboise

Easy to use, easy to manage. I can choose the look and the text. The support is fast and helpful !thank you

Pure Parima

A must-have app that is useful and efficient backed by an even more helpful, reliable, and responsive support team.

Savage X Lacrosse

Incredibly easy, the install was simple and fast. Customer service was outstanding. It makes so much sense to have this, it should be in every store. I have the free version and it really is free. Upgraded versions have more features and as soon as my store generates more income I'll upgrade, but the free version does the basic and most important function. Customer support even did a little customizing to make the app more attractive for me. You can adjust the color and the text in the free version. A must-have, and a no-brainer.

Sweet Addiction Boutique

We had an issue with the form appearing on our site but they were quick to resolve it. Great customer service and app!

Summit Creek Shop

Great customer service and support. We had an issue and it was fixed pretty quickly. Also, the app solves so many issues with sold-out products and email grabbing.

One Earth BCN

I have only just installed it and I haven't restocked yet but it looks nice on the page and they quickly translated the email that is sent out into the language of my site, so great customer service!

Drum&BassArena

Installed the app to keep track of demand for out of stock products which is does perfectly. I had some issues getting it set up and running with my theme but the support team are ON THE BALL with helping, even adjusting the app on their end so that it would work exactly how I wanted it to with my store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27