In Stock Alerts

In Stock Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Automatically notify customers when products are back in stock

Cali Rae

This app has been such a huge help to our business!! & the customer support is fantastic!! I wouldn't look anywhere else for your stock alerts!

SwitchGrocery Canada

We use the In Stock alerts and and it automates the emails. Quick response by Gopinath. Thank you!!!

Flood Tide Co.

So far so good! The app seems to work exactly how we need it and it's great to find one that actually offers a Free Plan that's usable. It has useful features at the Free level and past that could only get better!

Small Supply Co.

I had some issues with the positioning but got response via email immediately & was an easy fix.

CaliConnected

This is the perfect app for automating the entire process of notifying your customers when a product they’ve been waiting for is back in stock. It’s super easy to customize the layout & emails from the dashboard, and the developers are extremely helpful with setting it up so it fits your theme and have always responded in a timely manner to any questions/concerns. Highly recommended!

- CaliConnected.com

A Few Wood Men

Downloaded the app after updating stock and realizing a few models were out. We installed the app but needed help with customizing. The team was able to help us with customization. We would definitely recommend!

Kywak Designs

awesome customer service. I'm using the free version, so far so great! easy to set up and very user friendly

Huntway

Installed the app and had some design issues. Reached out and got quick and precise help with my issue. Very happy and recommend everybody to use.

HorseFeathers Jewelry & Gifts

LOVE this app! SO easy to install. Now as soon as we update our inventory our customers are being notified and checking out without minutes! I would highly recommend!

ShopPopONLINE

I just switched and upgraded my plan from free to the next level. I asked for support and received it right away with ease, they actually set up automation for me and I did not have to do a thing. Highly recommended to keep your store on autopilot and/or keep track of what people are requesting from your store that is sold out or not in stock.

See it in action ShopPopONLINE.com