In Stock Alerts

In Stock Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

The Lingerist

fast and reliable support! I would definitely recommend this app! I think it's a great service to offer your customers and helps you plan future orders smarter.

Globe Europe

I use this app for wishlist and back in stock alert. It is really easy to use and support is awesome. They helped us a lot in a timely manner.

David Austin Roses Japan

Software works well, and does what we needed with minimal setup.
We were able to customize the interface with local Japanese text.
Their support team are helpful and responsive.

Home By Nine

Some of the best customer service I have ever received. I downloaded the app but it wasn't integrating properly with my theme.

Their support team got back to me almost immediately and did exactly what I asked.

I'm extremely happy.

HHEO

I used the app and its better for In stock notification and also support is available to help out if you need any help regarding the app.

CHAAC

Great customer service. They solved my problem immediately without making me go backwards and forwards.

World Interiors

So far my biggest experience was the app not properly communicating with our theme. However, the app support team quickly changed it for us and made sure it was working. They also added it to some of our other types of products that would be great matches for the functionality. We are really looking forward to see how well the app works with our customers. Will keep you updated!

Natalie Rolt

Extremely helpful assistance - the team always respond very quickly to any queries we have.

The app works great for our customers.

Double Boxed Toys

App was extremely easy to install and the support from the developers was exceptional in customizing the location of the widget to fit in with our theme. Metrics give a good insight into what out of stock items customers are interested in purchasing.

RougeFramboise

Easy to use, easy to manage. I can choose the look and the text. The support is fast and helpful !thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28