In Stock Alerts

In Stock Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Send automatic back-in-stock and pre-order notifications

The Stylised

Easy to use and customise, great customer support. They fixed an issue I was having without me having to do anything!

Ms.Minuit Studio

Very easy to install and use. Since my theme is customized, there is a problem for the app to identify the sold-out button and attach to it. I emailed their team for help and they responded quickly and resolved the problem! Everything is working as expected now. Definitely recommend it to all of you.

Lucy & Co.

This app has been great a tool for capturing information about customers that are interested in an out-of-stock product and re-engaging them when it's back in stock. The customer support team has been extremely supportive, answering questions and making changes to the design/functionality of the app to suit the needs of our business. Recommend!

Sloanie

Phenomenal support team who provide an impeccable service getting the app installed across various themes... and a great app.

Glorious Cubs

Apps works well, excellent customer service. I reached out for few questions and they answered very fast

Cedar and Stone

Great app and customer service is so helpful. I have had a few questions for them and they have gone out of their way to help me and have resolved everything quickly!

Giordana Cycling

So far so good Very easy to install and question I had was addressed in less than 3 minutes! great customer service!

Frinje

Great app and very imprressive support, these guys are always ready to help. The app works very well and is very easy to set up. Looks great on our website www.frinjefashion.com. Recommend!

SCTY mx

No solo la aplicación me ayuda muchísimo, también su atención al cliente es increíble. Solucionaron unos problemas que tenía en solo 1 día! ahora mi tienda funciona perfecto y mis clientes pueden unirse a la lista de espera sin problemas cuando nuestros productos se agotan, lo cual nos permite saber si alguien solicita un producto una vez que se agota y así no perder ventas!

Wigaddict

Really really helpful customer service and awesome app! Just what I needed for my store at the moment. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26