Send automatic alerts
Send back-in-stock alerts when out of stock or pre-ordered products are available. Integrate with your Email Service Provider (ESP).
Drive Traffic and Sales
20% conversion on alert traffic from Email, Facebook & Instagram ads. Grow your email list by enabling opt in at alert sign up.
Fine-grained control over when to show the form and when to send notifications. Customize the look-and-feel to match your site.
About In Stock Alerts
- Want higher Click-thru Rate (CTR) on our Back-in-stock emails?
- Want those clicks resulting in higher purchases?
Drive more sales with Back In Stock and Pre-order Alerts
Shoppers love this feature and you’ll love it even more. With 30 to 35% click-through rates on alerts and 20% conversion on alert traffic what’s not to love?
Best In Stock and Pre-order app available
- Used by over 4,000 merchants.
- Shoppers can subscribe to out of stock products at the variant level (size, color, etc.).
- The app will automatically let shoppers know when a product comes back in stock. You don't have to do anything.
- Send follow-up re-stock reminders to increase conversion.
- Split your re-stock email alerts into smaller batches, spread over a length of time. Ensure only the adequate amount of customers are notified.
- Maximize usage, no login needed for your shoppers to sign up for alerts.
- Works with Shopify Locations.
- Ensure shoppers are not notified for just a product return by defining the minimum threshold stock value as a whole or on individual products. Alerts get sent when the stock is replenished over the defined value ensuring higher conversion.
- Use it out of the box in 5 minutes, customizing the look and feel to seamlessly integrate with your Shopify theme
- Use your own ESP to send alerts.
- A long list of partner integrations makes a seamless implementation easy.
Bring Shoppers Back
- Target alert users with personalized email campaigns via your own ESP.
- Out-of-the-box Integration with multiple email vendors like Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Retention Science, Sailthru, Bronto, Listrak, dotDigital and others.
- Out-of-the-box retargeting integration with social media sites like Facebook, Instagram among others.
- Out-of-the-box integration with CRM tools like Salesforce, Zaius among others.
- Grow your email list by enabling opt in at alert sign up.
- ESP: Klaviyo, Bronto, dotdigital, Listrak, ReSci, MailChimp, Sailthru, SendGrid and more.
- CRM: Zaius, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), Cordial and more on the way.
- Social: Facebook, Instagram
- Automation: Zapier, Shopify Flow, Klaviyo Flow
Insights and Analytics
- Intuitive Dashboard that surfaces all the key metrics and analytics of the products that are interesting to your shoppers.
- Detailed reports on which products have the highest demand, and which users are signing up for alerts. Easy for you to restock wanted products.
Need help configuring the In Stocks Alert app to match your website look and style?
Just email us and one of our friendly team members will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Retention Science,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
Allow users to sign up for alerts
Up to 50 alert requests/mo
Send manual ‘Back-in-Stock’ alerts
Detailed Reports & Analytics
or $12.50/month billed at $149.99 once per year
Up to 250 alert requests/mo
Send automatic ‘Back-in-Stock’ alerts thru Swym
Auto subscribe to email lists
or $41.67/month billed at $499.99 once per year
Up to 5000 alert requests/mo
Simple Email Template customization
Klaviyo, Mailchimp integration
FB pixel integration
Send emails in batches
or $83.33/month billed at $999.99 once per year
Up to 50000 alert requests/mo
Advanced ESP Integration
Rich Email Template customization
Advanced Inventory Controls
REST API access
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 286 reviews
Most recent reviews
Very easy to install and use. Since my theme is customized, there is a problem for the app to identify the sold-out button and attach to it. I emailed their team for help and they responded quickly and resolved the problem! Everything is working as expected now. Definitely recommend it to all of you.
Pretty great app. Not a whole to configure out of the box. Had some difficulties getting it connected to our Klaviyo marketing list - but Gopinath helped figure out the mystery and get us squared away. Great customer service :)
Lucy & Co.
This app has been great a tool for capturing information about customers that are interested in an out-of-stock product and re-engaging them when it's back in stock. The customer support team has been extremely supportive, answering questions and making changes to the design/functionality of the app to suit the needs of our business. Recommend!